• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Vs Man UTD EL Ro16 1st Leg Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will be Lallana, Coutinho and Firmino behind Studge if Milner isnt fit
Everyone I work with thinks we'd be mad not to line up like that, but I worry about us without three in midfield, we always like weaker, and I feel it limits Can's game, and in general we don't look too good in that line up. However, I'm not sure I like the idea of bringing Allen back into the game, and I feel Lallana deserves game time. Difficult choice.

Thanks man. Got a place here in Abu Dhabi with English commentary. It's the local supporters club place. Handy. If hate to watch the match with the commentary muted and a shit live band banging on.
Had this at a pub over here. Shit band with about 3 people interested in watching them and about 20 people wanting to watch LFC on the big screen. They gave us wireless headphones to wear which sort of worked except we were all shouting louder than normal as you do with headphones on and the band got annoyed and left after about half an hour.

Think it will be Lallana, Coutinho and Firmino behind Studge if Milner isnt fit

Balls out then. Word.

My manure mate reckons LvG is gonna try to crowd the midfield to make a shit sandwich of a game, so I guess the only antidote to that is to unveil that teutonic scrotum and charge.

So much fucking jinxy shit...

Twats.

And I've just read that there are Liverpool - Utd half and half scarves???

What the fuck is up with fans these days... Really...

Had this at a pub over here. Shit band with about 3 people interested in watching them and about 20 people wanting to watch LFC on the big screen. They gave us wireless headphones to wear which sort of worked except we were all shouting louder than normal as you do with headphones on and the band got annoyed and left after about half an hour.
Ah a little silent football disco for ye.

In Abu Dhabi at the mo. Game kicks off here at midnight. Ringing around to the pubs now trying to find one with commentary. Loads showing it but said they'll have live music playing, so no commentary. Jokers.

Nervous about the game. Fingers crossed we batter them. Milner and Flanagan will be big losses. They are two who would totally understand the magnitude of the game and wouldn't allow the Mancs try bully us.

I'm in vietnam, but some arsehole from vietnam tour company has the tour of cu chi tunnels scheduled for tomorrow, leaving at 8am so it's sleep 3am alarm, watch on ipad, back to sleep at 5 for me.

I'm surprised Mystics house is still standing .

And we'll be okay so long as our back five don't give away any cheap goals.

It’s notable that Liverpool have won possession in the attacking third at least eight more times than any other team in England’s top-flight since Klopp took over from Brendan Rodgers

It’s notable that Liverpool have won possession in the attacking third at least eight more times than any other team in England’s top-flight since Klopp took over from Brendan Rodgers

Its also notable that it doesn't seem to have affected our results

Nice to see some positive support in here. We're going to hump them, and Mystic's new house won't last the year.
I'm surprised Mystics house is still standing .

And we'll be okay so long as our back five don't give away any cheap goals.
She's standing tall! No problems whatsoever! although me jumping around like a child if we win tonight might test her.

#LFC XI to face Man Utd: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho; Moreno, Can, Henderson; Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino; Sturridge.

Where's the bet place to stream this? What's this Valhalla site I have heard mentioned?

Last edited:
There's a man of about 50 here in this faux trendy Abu Dhabi sports bar with a Normal 1 Liverpool home shirt on him.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino, Sturridge
Subs: Ward, Toure, Benteke, Allen, Origi, Smith, Ojo

Manchester United: De Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Memphis, Mata, Martial, Rashford.
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Riley, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Weir, Herrera.

Herrera on the bench is a surprise. Fellaini starting isn't. Get him sent off!

I think we could easy lose 2-0 if we do our usual tricks but at the same time maybe Klopp has figured out how to break em down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom