• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool VS Man City CL QF 1st leg pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can, Gomez and now Matip. Not good at all. However to be fair to Klavan he was better than solid for a few games prior to being benched and in matches on the back foot could be a better choice than Lovren.

Hope Gomez and Can recover quickly.

Lovren or Matip next to VVD wont have to much to say in this tie, but not having Can for both games would be a bigger blow.

Agreed - I think Can would have been a big presence for this game, but also liking what i'm seeing of Milner at the moment. We just need to ensure one or more of the midfield trio are disciplined enough to keep track of Silva & KDB as they roam around.

Do we know yet whether Aguero will play, or if he is out and it will be Jesus?

Amazes me how so many on here fail to understand what Gini does in this team. There is a reason that Klopp bombed out Allen and others and brought him in. Oh well.

On another note, the closer this game gets the more I realise how much I've grown to fucking hate those unthankful morons down the M62.
We have a perfect opportunity to piss on their chips and reassert the fact they are nobodies. Just some lottery winning wankers with barely any history worth noting. We are Liverpool. This is the competition in which we are still regarded as noteworthy worldwide. They are fucking nothing. We must win this tie. And then the trophy. And then be snapping at their heals from the second next season starts.

Typical - we wanted to train in Manchester for the away leg but not a single local club (at any level) would agree to let us use a pitch; Man City wanted to train in Liverpool before tomorrow's game and Everton agreed to let them use Goodison. The Blueshite really are Manchester's natural servants.

Amazes me how so many on here fail to understand what Gini does in this team. There is a reason that Klopp bombed out Allen and others and brought him in. Oh well.

On another note, the closer this game gets the more I realise how much I've grown to fucking hate those unthankful morons down the M62.
We have a perfect opportunity to piss on their chips and reassert the fact they are nobodies. Just some lottery winning wankers with barely any history worth noting. We are Liverpool. This is the competition in which we are still regarded as noteworthy worldwide. They are fucking nothing. We must win this tie. And then the trophy. And then be snapping at their heals from the second next season starts.
Agree with all except the last sentence ... how can we 'snap at their heals' when we will be leading from the front and they will be floundering in our wake?

Typical - we wanted to train in Manchester for the away leg but not a single local club (at any level) would agree to let us use a pitch; Man City wanted to train in Liverpool before tomorrow's game and Everton agreed to let them use Goodison. The Blueshite really are Manchester's natural servants.

I expect to see Portly leading a bunch of yoofs to the training ground shouting NO PYRO NO PARTY

I have a feeling we’re gonna get a real bad beating. We’ll go at them and they’ll kill us on the break.

One of Raheem & Sterling is obviously going to have a good game, they cant always be shite, surely?

Anyone know a website or an online service where I could watch the recording of the match as soon as it's finished?

I have to work at an event which ends at the same time as the match so I thought I'd try watching it when I get back home.

We need to stay in the game for the second leg. I would take any win, even 5-4. Nil, nil would be ideal result but I can't see that happening.

The underdog thing suits us massively here...

This is the kind of game where Klopp gets to show if he can be a magician or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom