• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match: Man City (N) - Community Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the other fuckers said. He's scored 5 goals in something like 180 minutes. I don't want to have to explain this kinda shit to you ever again so please up your game.

Regards

Vlad
That's a different thing though. That would be a goal per minute ratio. An appearance/game is counted as a game if he only comes on for one second and really friendlies don't even count as apperences so it's really only 1 goal in 1 game

That's a different thing though. That would be a goal per minute ratio. An appearance/game is counted as a game if he only comes on for one second and really friendlies don't even count as apperences so it's really only 1 goal in 1 game
You said we need to take his other games into account you daft twat.

This is a great compilation of Thiago..hope he stays fit he’s brilliant.

Also, is it me or did the shitty players keep falling over somehow ?
They kept ending up on their arses 😀

He's honestly one of the best midfielders I've ever seen play for LFC.
Yes, he doesn't get that many goals and assists but the way he controls the midfield and distributes the ball is just incredible.
It's like he's been designed to play football.
Hope we get at least 2-3 years of top performances from him.

He's honestly one of the best midfielders I've ever seen play for LFC.
Yes, he doesn't get that many goals and assists but the way he controls the midfield and distributes the ball is just incredible.
It's like he's been designed to play football.
Hope we get at least 2-3 years of top performances from him.

Oh, but I thought he slows our game down? 😀

Jurgen Klopp was spotted enjoying a chat with former Borussia Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan ahead of proceedings at the King Power Stadium.
Kevin De Bruyne and Erling Haaland all took a moment to stop and greet the German coach before the then impending Community Shield clash, the latter putting some real force into the clap of hands.

Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola met before their respective clubs’ encounter at the King Power Stadium as Liverpool defeated Manchester City 3-1 in the Community Shield.
The German seemed a bit baffled by his Sky Blues counterpart’s query as to whether he got in any rounds of golf in the summer break, responding, ‘No, I don’t play golf.’

There’s an element of tension in the conversation, though we’d be reluctant to chalk it up to any serious bad blood between two of the (if not the) best managers in world football. -

Empire of the Kop

😀
Jurgen Klopp seemed absolutely delighted with Thiago Alcantara’s display of physical prowess during Liverpool’s meeting with Manchester City in the Community Shield.
The Spanish international was seen clattering Bernardo Silva on the sideline to let the ball go out for a Reds throw, much to the enjoyment of the German tactician who could be seen grinning on the touchline as the cameras panned over to the technical area.

😀
Jurgen Klopp seemed absolutely delighted with Thiago Alcantara’s display of physical prowess during Liverpool’s meeting with Manchester City in the Community Shield.
The Spanish international was seen clattering Bernardo Silva on the sideline to let the ball go out for a Reds throw, much to the enjoyment of the German tactician who could be seen grinning on the touchline as the cameras panned over to the technical area.

Thiago put in one or two meaty challenges out there along with the classy play he's best known for. Good sign for his fitness, plus Silva's an industrial strength a-hole as well. Small wonder the boss was chuffed. 🙂

If we can keep Thiago fit all season that could make a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom