• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool VS Man City CL QF 1st leg pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A window was shattered by a bottle, it wasn't put through and no one's was in any danger. Don't get me wrong, any twat throwing bottles at a bus deserves a ban, but the media are acting as if the players were assaulted.

They took our side. Said it was a minority of fans and doesn't represent Liverpool.
Yeah. I didn't know about smashed windows then, just thought they were moaning about a normal bus welcome.

Still hate Dunphy though, so will stay on BT

A window was shattered by a bottle, it wasn't put through and no one's was in any danger. Don't get me wrong, any twat throwing bottles at a bus deserves a ban, but the media are acting as if the players were assaulted.

To be fair, if the media doesn't make a big deal out of it, some idiots will think this is normal and next somebody will throw a Molotov cocktail instead...

To be fair, if the media doesn't make a big deal out of it, some idiots will think this is normal and next somebody will throw a Molotov cocktail instead...
BwTlK-EIUAAiSLK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom