• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match: Man City (N) - Community Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly was great when he came on.

Elliott also injected energy and upped the tempo. Lost possession a couple of times trying to do too much, but had a positive impact, as did Carvalho and Keita.

Not so worried about Ox’s injury. Actually, I am quite happy about it, even if that is mean.

I think Klopp needs to start Darwin next weekend. We got nothing from Firmino today

Elliott also injected energy and upped the tempo. Lost possession a couple of times trying to do too much, but had a positive impact, as did Carvalho and Keita.

Not so worried about Ox’s injury. Actually, I am quite happy about it, even if that is mean.
Elliott was only on for a few minutes and lost possession three times. Against top teams he has to learn how to keep possession better.

Elliott was only on for a few minutes and lost possession three times. Against top teams he has to learn how to keep possession better.

Don’t disagree, but also made some good quick passes that increased our tempo immediately and pressed well.

He needs to learn that he will not be able to dribble past top defenders with ease. He is neither fast enough or strong enough, but his control and quick passing is sublime. He needs to emphasize that.

Elliott needs to know his size. He thinks he can tussle with players bigger than him right now.
It doesn't look good.

Yup rodri made him look like a kid there, same thing happened with Cancelo(?). I don’t mind it so long as he learns and it looks like Mo and Milner are looking after him, they’ll have a word if it gets too much.

TAA is a liability.. Champions League Final all over again slow tracking back.

Am I the only one concerned about this continuing problem?

For reference, I don't see AR struggling to get back and giving away goals as often (happy to be wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom