• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool's pre-season schedule

Apparently Jayden Danns is set to link up with his childhood idol Wayne Rooney at Plymouth Argyle for season long loan

Rooney's going to ruin him the fat fucking 60 year old looking manc cunt, the worst manager in the championship.....& he's about the only 1 I know.

Rooney will be sacked before Feb, pity for him as I hear Plymouth has a massive pool of aged women.

Given his recent trajectory (and shoulders) Bradley could be dominantly 1st choice right back of any side by the end of this season.

Given his recent trajectory (and shoulders) Bradley could be dominantly 1st choice right back of any side by the end of this season.
Not sure about that, there was plenty that was promising but plenty that was missing. He needs to stay fit and play games but I would 100% start Trent as RB and not in midfield so Bradley will need to be back, fit and take his chance when he gets it. Plenty of games this season to do so though...

Reactions: dee
BREAKING: Andy Robertson ruled out of the US tour with an injury.

Sustained at the Euros

iojv75lfoped1.png

We're in the third evolution of Quansah

Built like a fucking brick house with that aura like afroman, giddy up son.

How much do we reckon he benches?

Well on a more serious note, I can see why this style could suit Curtis more.

It's a mixed bag for me. I'm glad that we are moving towards a more steady, reassured style like Arsenal, Brighton, City, which will lead to less smashing of the TV screens and players retiring from exhaustion. I'm really looking forward to seeing tiki taka Slot ball.

But, the crazy Klopp style was really special. The utter fucking chaos we created was one of a kind in the PL, and it was amazing that we managed to win the league (and come close) by playing that way. I hope we don't lose the intensity that made us special.

It's a mixed bag for me. I'm glad that we are moving towards a more steady, reassured style like Arsenal, Brighton, City, which will lead to less smashing of the TV screens and players retiring from exhaustion. I'm really looking forward to seeing tiki taka Slot ball.

But, the crazy Klopp style was really special. The utter fucking chaos we created was one of a kind in the PL, and it was amazing that we managed to win the league (and come close) by playing that way. I hope we don't lose the intensity that made us special.
Yeah, I'd agree with all of that. The thing about "chaos football," it means midfields are mostly bypassed and it's a competition of attack against defence in both boxes – great if you have prime Salah and Mane in your attack, not as great with Diaz and Nunez. Honestly I'm surprised it worked as well as it did last season already, given how inefficient we've generally been.

I prefer chaos football.

I hope slots tiki taka won’t bore us to death.

Back
Top Bottom