• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool's pre-season schedule

The fuck are you on about?

images

Can't wait for this 1 tonight, "friendly" or not hope we pile as much misery as possible on these fucking shower of cunts.

Actually you could say a true quality 6 will enhance his employment possibilities as it's rather rare, problem with CJ and few other CMs is maybe not sure what their actual value is? but we have a few of them.

I’m really hopeful that Darwin will come back, score in front of the kop and ride a mega wave of confidence.

Anfield crowd had always had his back. I think if he had a belter of a song we’d also see an uplift as he’s such a confidence player.

The Anfield crowd knows.

Gonna be there this weekend to give him a big massive hug and hopefully get him to autograph my balls.

I’m really hopeful that Darwin will come back, score in front of the kop and ride a mega wave of confidence.

Anfield crowd had always had his back. I think if he had a belter of a song we’d also see an uplift as he’s such a confidence player.

Are we back to the fans not singing a nice enough song for him to excel 😉

Why don’t we just repurpose the Luis Suarez song - it’d be like a tribute to the greatness of Uruguay… and it’s the bangiest of banger’s!!!

Are we back to the fans not singing a nice enough song for him to excel 😉

Why don’t we just repurpose the Luis Suarez song - it’d be like a tribute to the greatness of Uruguay… and it’s the bangiest of banger’s!!!

They’ve remade that for Diaz already i think, but I don’t think it comes out very often.

Back
Top Bottom