• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match: Man City (N) - Community Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to say that for as much stick as Adrian got, he has to be one of the best, or the best, 3rd choice keepers in Europe.

His passing is poor, but did not cost us. Most of his poor passing was out to touch with one giveaway into the center of the pitch, but Ederson did that for us just a couple of years ago, as well.

His positioning was good all day long and he was unlucky to not hold on to the ball on the ground for their goal.
You are being extremely charitable.
He wasn't anything above average today, was at fault for the goal we conceded and could easily have caused another one with his kicking which is a criminal offence at this level and it is with good reason that he is at best our third choice keeper.

Just have to say that for as much stick as Adrian got, he has to be one of the best, or the best, 3rd choice keepers in Europe.

His passing is poor, but did not cost us. Most of his poor passing was out to touch with one giveaway into the center of the pitch, but Ederson did that for us just a couple of years ago, as well.

His positioning was good all day long and he was unlucky to not hold on to the ball on the ground for their goal.

He's garbage and made another big mistake. God forbid we have use him ever again. He seems like a lovely fella an all, but let's have it right, he's a major liability.

Can anyone do an hombre a favour and send a link of the highlights or something? I’m not being lazy I’m just in a campsite in Somerset with limited signal. The longer the clip better. Me and my lad well want to clock it it. Be great to see get see the pundits view too and trophy lift. I’ll dance at your wedding if you do. Soz to be cheeky but I thought I’d ask. #heads to reception where there there is wifi ✊

He's definitely careless at times and I hope the coaching team can get rid of that side of his game.
But a liability? If we ignore all of his chances created + actual assists, yeah of course. But I think we have to balance his best-in-the-world attacking fullback traits with his defending and at times careless passing.

I know man, but I don't see Andy Robertson letting as many goals come in the back door as TAA does.

Can anyone do an hombre a favour and send a link of the highlights or something? I’m not being lazy I’m just in a campsite in Somerset with limited signal. The longer the clip better. Me and my lad well want to clock it it. Be great to see get see the pundits view too and trophy lift. I’ll dance at your wedding if you do. Soz to be cheeky but I thought I’d ask. #heads to reception where there there is wifi ✊

not sure if that’s any good 🙂

Last edited:

try this mate.
It's a bit dodgy but you know yourself.

https://soccercatch.com/shows/272155455/liverpool-vs-manchester-city---fa-community-shield

Last edited:

Darwin's workrate is great however his finishing is looking an area for improvement going off his limited time with us. He definitely adds a little something to us , excited to see how he develops individually and also how he influence our play

Elliott had a great cameo , Diaz is fucking electric, Salah was quietly effective, Trent after 15 mins found his passing boots and a nice goal to boot, Adrian's distribution is dogshit and his shot handling not a lot better.VVD had haaland in his pocket for 97 minutes.

Robbo seriously needs some shooting practice , it's embarrassing for a top class footballer in any position to be so fucking poor Infront of goal.

Yeah, but most of the time it is rather funny.

He should just give up of shooting and lash everything across the front of the net, rather than over it.

I caught a City fan on a phone in saying he was cool with the result because City are in ‘transition’ after losing Sterling and Jesus. Like he completely forgot they replaced Sterling with Grealish a year ago.

Bad day at the office but Scandi Carroll will score a ton for them unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom