• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool's pre-season schedule

Liverpool vs Real Betis
Who is likely to play?

GK Kellher
Connor Bradley
SVB
Quansah
Robbo
Steph
Morton
Elliott
Danns
Doherty
Doak

Liverpool vs Real Betis
Who is likely to play?

GK Kellher
Connor Bradley
SVB
Quansah
Robbo
Steph
Morton
Elliott
Danns
Doherty
Doak

Pretty much everyone bar the guys that made the quarters and beyond. Endo Kostas Mo Jones should all feature too. Maybe even Ibou, Jota and Grav.

Badger the top red.
Liverpool vs Real Betis
Who is likely to play?

GK Kellher
Connor Bradley
SVB
Quansah
Robbo
Steph
Morton
Elliott
Danns
Doherty
Doak
its 11 days away. No need to worry about that just yet.

Badger the top red.

its 11 days away. No need to worry about that just yet.
Why what else do we have to talk about? Transfers that won't happen? Lets be honest, unless someone leaves, no one else is going to come in. According to one (reliable) tweet Diaz is staying... I would have preferred him gone due to the antics of his dad but not too fussed if he stayed. I am excited to see Slott's style or atleast a glimpse on the working project.

We’ve got loads to talk about. Like the false prophet Brizzle who is a very naughty boy and how his followers will all catch the bad aids the dirty sluts.

Liverpool's pre-season preparations have been given another welcome boost with the return of three players to training after international duty. Dominik Szoboszlai, Andy Robertson and Vitezslav Jaros all reported back to the AXA Training Centre on Tuesday morning having represented their countries at the European Championships.

Gonna have a fantastic season

Mo Salah returned to LFC in incredible shape and went to the top of the leaderboard in the punishing six-minute race test, knocking Sepp van den Berg off the top of the leaderboard..

Yeah, I know. You want Salah to be finished. He looks good though. Injury free and in excellent shape. Good start for the new season.

I wouldn't go that far, but I doubt that he's at the level we need him to be at.

Finished is probably too far but people are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Back
Top Bottom