• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool VS Man City CL QF 1st leg pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What language is this?

You see if I outright insulted you then there may be consequences for myself. Therefore I typed a completely inoffensive remark in the hope that you would figure out it refers to Bendtner, then infer that we've just assumed here that he is one of your parents, you'll believe I defaulted to this assumption as it was the only reasonable explanation for your prior assessment of his ability, and in this way you would have insulted yourself, whilst leaving me entirely free of any blame.

Liverpool: Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Milner, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Clyne, Wijnaldum, Moreno, Ings, Solanke, Masterson.

What's wrong with Klavan, how come he's not on the bench?

Have to say our bench looks piss-weak. Other than Wijnaldum, there is no a first-teamer there.

Apart from the other 3 who have each played more than 75 times for the club. But you’re right it’s a shite bench.

He had a major bout of the shits, actually lost quite a bit of weight.
He's clearly not even trying

I could easy put 20kg on in a week. Just need to be determined and not worry about long term/short term risks

City team bus has had their window broken apparently.
Nothing on the echo about it yet. Doesn't mean much.

There is this boss photo though:

5bd4661d2db74a5d2c0261c63dd1bfe3.jpg

Fuck off Liam Brady & Eamon Dunphy moaning about greeting the bus. Forced the pub to switch to BT Sport in protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom