• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Vs Man UTD EL Ro16 1st Leg Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do really like Origi.

I don't know whether it's simply cos of his enthusiasm & the aforementioned pace, but I do really like him.

Sahko has been ace as well.

I have to say that the work rate is Firmino is impressive. I was wrong about him.

I do really like Origi.

I don't know whether it's simply cos of his enthusiasm & the aforementioned pace, but I do really like him.

I think he seems eager to learn, which is why I give him the benefit of the doubt over Benteke

Sahko has been ace as well.

I have to say that the work rate is Firmino is impressive. I was wrong about him.
He hasn't been ace. I really like Sakho (although he's pushing it this season as he's been mostly poor), but tonight he's scared me a fair few times unnecessarily.

He hasn't been ace. I really like Sakho (although he's pushing it this season as he's been mostly poor), but tonight he's scared me a fair few times unnecessarily.

Really? I missed it... Too much barolo (grasso 06 chiniera) I guess. I really enjoyed him this evening.

Lallana and Moreno has been ace as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom