• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's Back! - First games of the season (8/8/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stream you're watching? I always had issues with streams, so far with the old stick I've been amazed at the quality.

Yeah it's just a normal browser stream, it's really good.

I'm getting superfast broadband in a couple of weeks and then I'll be able to just use HD ace streams, but right now they just don't run well enough.

From the WBA - City game report in the Guardian:

Pulis blamed himself for operating with a 4-4-2 formation, in his desire to partner Saido Berahino with Rickie Lambert, rather than having an extra man in midfield.

“It was the wrong choice and sometimes, as manager, you have to accept the responsibility,” he said. “If anyone is criticised, it has to be me.”

Didn't watch the game, but I reckon he should probably be raked over coals for going 4-4-2 against City.

It seems a fair few Liverpool fans have made it to the Hawthornes too in their cause to follow Sterling around the globe booing him.

It's good to hear, but it isn't Reds doing it. These things always become a fashion for a while. It's like the booing of Suarez after the Evra nonsense.

Looked like he could do great things, but didn't. Kind of typical of him, really.

I'm still fascinated to see how he gets on there.

It's good to hear, but it isn't Reds doing it. These things always become a fashion for a while. It's like the booing of Suarez after the Evra nonsense.

Oh I know, I was being sarcastic. Tyldsley (I think) claimed that when England played Ireland it was the Irish reds in the crowd booing him. And then when City had a friendly in Australia and he got booed again, another commentator said it must have been reds in the crowd there too. Maybe people just think he's a twat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom