• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Vs Man UTD EL Ro16 1st Leg Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me De Gea has stopped this being at least 3-0. Most other keepers in his place & this game would look very different.

You're a sucker for pace but yes, you are mad.
I fucking love pace too (I'd see Origi playing for us ahead of any striker/forward bar sturridge for just that reason) & think the lack of pace in our side kills us.

However Moreno is a fucking liability.

You know what's different here, we are actually getting shots on target..

Except that cunt keeper of theirs, Is keeping us out.. Again

*just to note he is actually a great keeper, but he gets called a cunt because

A He plays for UTD..
B He always turns up against us..

Imagine what a ballplaying defender like Mario would do with the space Sakho is given
Who's Mario or is that an excuse to mention ball playing centre back? For ball playing centre back read Agger.

I'm glad we're one nil up, but we've really missed a massive chance here, I hope Klopp lets them know that.

We need a couple more goals. Moreno is a walking (double) yellow card case, and Sakho looks like he wants to concede an equalizer. And that's with the Mancs playing an awful first 45 minutes.

Fellaini's winning every aerial challenge in midfield, but you'd expect that. Need him sent off.

We need a couple more goals. Moreno is a walking (double) yellow card case, and Sakho looks like he wants to concede an equalizer. And that's with the Mancs playing an awful first 45 minutes.

Fellaini's winning every aerial challenge in midfield, but you'd expect that. Need him sent off.

You could see them sending the ball high up to him at EVERY opportunity. That's all they have. Fucking Wimbledon.

I expect Herrera to come in for them in the 2nd half. Not sure what else they'll do though. Looks like Carrick will be the come to come on first though, which probably suits us in that they'll get even slower in the middle.

Not sure any changes are needed for our side - maybe Allen for Hendo because of the yellow card risk but that shrinks us in the middle. His passing accuracy and mobility helps though, but I think he'll also pick up a yellow. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom