• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's Back! - First games of the season (8/8/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have that shite that Ray Winston advertises you could cash out now before Chelsea play

If you have that shite that Ray Winston advertises you could cash out now before Chelsea play
I've never ever cashed out on a bet.

I always think about, realise it's the logical thing to do, then have an argument with myself, cos thinking like that you wouldn't bet anyway, & I end calling myself a shitbag coward & sticking with it.

It rarely works in my favour.

Reactions: C/O
Is it a simple affair once it's installed?
If you've not used it before it may be a bit daunting, but if you can read & follow basic instructions you'll be fine. Just install it on a laptop or tablet or whatever, then Google 'install silencerom kodi' & follow that guide.

That'll then do the hard work for you, there's a fair few sports streaming sites built in & the TV guides have working sky sports channels too.

I always think about, realise it's the logical thing to do, then have an argument with myself, cos thinking like that you wouldn't bet anyway, & I end calling myself a shitbag coward & sticking with it.

Yea things like that are why I don't bet much, logic rarely prevails

Hahaha. Uncannily similar to myself.

Martinez replaces lukaku on 90 minutes with Naismaith. Stoppage time only to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom