• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's Back! - First games of the season (8/8/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game was of terrible quality.

I don't think Kane is guaranteed to be a top player. Very important season for him. May sound like sour grapes, but he was extremely lucky at times last season. If he gets 15 goals this season he will have done well.

United so fucking lucky I want to puke. Spurs could easily have had one or two before the OG. I think United only had 1 shot on target all game ? Anyway DePay looked shite, Rooney was isolated all match but Darmian, Romero and Blind all had very good games. Darmian MoM for me. That's a pity, I was hoping he'd be no better than Valencia.

Watching the Bournemouth Villa game now.

Thrown a couple of quid on villa after seeing the odds pesam quoted. I got 100/30 which does seem a bit long!

Boss being able to watch every match in HD with English commentary, so this is a bit churlish, but these constant adverts in the huge scoreline bar & on the screen piss me off something stupid.

Sunderland definitely missing a certain Fabio Borini.. ;-)

all they have to do is show us the money...

..then abduct him, produce false paperwork, chain him up between matches and come up with a good reason why his heatmaps spell help

Didn't see any odds till reading this thread but just got Villa at 6/1.

Come on you Bentekeless bastards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom