• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's Back! - First games of the season (8/8/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still reckon Arsenal will get at least a draw.
They were two down against Everton in the opening game of last season only for it to finish 2-2

Talk Sport on monday if it stays this way... Crisis at the Arsenal, Wenger needs to buy a center half/defensive midfielder/striker, Wenger needs to go

Every time I see Adrian he looks a top level keeper. I don't think he'll be at West Ham come next season. Cech on the other hand, haha. Dreadful.

Talk Sport on monday if it stays this way... Crisis at the Arsenal, Wenger needs to buy a center half/defensive midfielder/striker, Wenger needs to go

That much would be true though. Cech will still turn out well for them IMHO, but by himself he was never going to be enough.

That much would be true though. Cech will still turn out well for them IMHO, but by himself he was never going to be enough.

Sometimes I wonder if Arsene is the ultimate wind up, he has needed to buy for center backs and defensive midfielders for years now and refuses to do it.

Sometimes I wonder if Arsene is the ultimate wind up, he has needed to buy for center backs and defensive midfielders for years now and refuses to do it.
Nah, just another manager who believes that he is right, despite all evidence to the contrary, & will not change his philosophy.

He did buy Gabriel Paulista from Villarreal last season though; I think he was using him at RB for a while to cover for the injured Debuchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom