• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's Back! - First games of the season (8/8/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he isn't.

He's a very good player, but doesn't have the intelligence to take the step up to a top club, & doesn't have what it takes talent wise even he did.

He'll always have games he looks class against top clubs, but he'll have plenty more where he'll go missing or get sent off too.

cf. Joey Barton

Just saw the game. Impressed by Swansea. Saw the signs last weekend thst Chelsea werent quite ready for the new season. Dont think I've seen Ivanovic struggle so much in one game.

Very impressed by Monk tbh. He can become a top manager.

It's about time we started singing Always The Victims to Chelsea. Utter cunt of a club in every respect.

I'm hoping West Ham get relegated. Their fans seem alright as far as cockernees go but they look set up for a buyout by some oil despot right now.

I'm hoping West Ham get relegated. Their fans seem alright as far as cockernees go but they look set up for a buyout by some oil despot right now.
That's what their snake oil flogging owners are aiming for obv. Unfortunately they'll probably get it too.

Ha. Every pundit on earth claimed cech could be the difference for arsenal this season & help them push for the title.

Then he does that with the first thing of note he needed (or didn't need) to do. Lol.

Simple as ABC that looked for West Ham. 😀

Those "You don't know what you're doing!" chants will be going up at the Emirates again soon I guess. League winners my arse.

Ha. Every pundit on earth claimed cech could be the difference for arsenal this season & help them push for the title.

Then he does that with the first thing of note he needed (or didn't need) to do. Lol.

But he's at his peak now?

Did they really just say "He's looking doomed now" about Arsene Wenger when it panned in on his miserable dour grimacing face?

As opposed to fucking what, exactly?!

Very good. He's been around for ages, too. I remember him being linked with us when he was at St Etienne about 4 years ago.

How can such a player be missed?? You want a talented but not world class AM? Sign guys like him Brendan, not Lallana for £23m.

I love that after everyone hyping him up like fuck, Cech fucks up causing West Ham to be one up.

Well, Courtois messed up yesterday too. I doubt either of them or their teams will end up having a poor season overall TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom