• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man UTD (0) Vs Liverpool (2) EL Ro16 2nd Leg Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realised I'm seeing Dead Prez tomorrow night. Fuck. Gonna be a lot of phone checking and inaudible screaming

Jesus Christ. What would you lot be thinking if United were 2-0 up and coming to Anfield for the 2nd leg ?

Exactly.

dc2d06d0733351addfca9626aa618360.jpg

They're having to push tickets. For this game? Fucking hell.

Loads of empty seats there at the weekend too and they didn't seem to want to chant about us either. It's all too weird.

If they score in the first half without response then we'll crumble and go out.

We're gonna fuck them up good and proper and their lot will have cleared long before 90 as the travelling Kop can be heard loud and clear.

I can be a right negative cunt at times but there's not a chance in hell they'll overturn this.

We're gonna fuck them up good and proper and their lot will have cleared long before 90 as the travelling Kop can be heard loud and clear.

I can be a right negative cunt at times but there's not a chance in hell they'll overturn this.

I've noticed you're usually overly pessimistic, not a bad state of mind following our reds. However, you've gone full jinx there mate, and I'm gonna have to ask you to tone it down...

😉

I'm starting to get nervous. The last few times I thought we were going to spank them we've been hammered.

Klopp better have them up for this.

Despite their need for goals, I think Van Gaal will still emphasize the need to keep a clean sheet and then try to grab a goal in the first half, i.e. I think his aim will be to remain in the tie in the first half and then depending on whether they've scored, grab another or kitchen sink it in the second.

For us, grabbing a goal before half time virtually ends the tie and will turn Old Trafford toxic towards Van Gaal and their team. I hope we see that then, and get Fellaini sent off in the process with the best collapsing theatrics, dives and card-waving antics - whichever works. He's so despicable he deserves the most underhanded measures to exact justice.

Despite their need for goals, I think Van Gaal will still emphasize the need to keep a clean sheet and then try to grab a goal in the first half, i.e. I think his aim will be to remain in the tie in the first half and then depending on whether they've scored, grab another or kitchen sink it in the second.

For us, grabbing a goal before half time virtually ends the tie and will turn Old Trafford toxic towards Van Gaal and their team. I hope we see that then, and get Fellaini sent off in the process with the best collapsing theatrics, dives and card-waving antics - whichever works. He's so despicable he deserves the most underhanded measures to exact justice.
Did he fuck your wife/mother/sister/all three ?

Excited for this one already.

Like @hamstrung_pigeon i don't see Van Gaal throwing everything at it from the start although the crowd might demand it. If we get the first they'll be broken.

Odds on mediocre performances from our "big" players?

Coutinho, firmino and whoever our striker is all to be shite

-----------------Ming------------------
Clyne--Lovren--Sakho--Moreno
----------------Can-------------------
-----Henderson---Allen-----------
--Lallana----Firmino--Coutinho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom