• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Ipswich (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite enjoyed Ed's appearance last night when I was rocking out at the Eras Tour. Said it to a few people but controvertially the noise and atmosphere of 92,000 girls when Ed Sheeran popped up (and about 80% of the songs) was louder than any goal celebration i've experienced at Anfield.

I think we might need to think about swapping the aging Kop for teenage girls if we want to rediscover the Anfield roar.
Cue a shirtless players calendar.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I attend loads of concerts and love so many artists. I think Coldplay and Ed can take it.
You can not be a fan of their music without attacking them. I don’t enjoy Coldplay music but absolute can appreciate the incredible talent and the positive effect it has on millions of people.

Ali

Tent
Quasi lad
VVD
Robbo

All gravy baby
Big Mac
The Boy

FOM
Diogoal
Diaz

Picking a bench is difficult with a full squad.

1. Kevin
2. Big Ib
3. Gomez
4. Ninga
5. Badger
6. SoBoss
7. Gakpoo
8. Donkey
9. Bradley

No space for Ketwig, Sep, Tsimikas or Nyoni.

Actually it was easier than I thought.

Picking a bench is difficult with a full squad.

1. Kevin
2. Big Ib
3. Gomez
4. Ninga
5. Badger
6. SoBoss
7. Gakpoo
8. Donkey
9. Bradley

No space for Ketwig, Sep, Tsimikas or Nyoni.

Actually it was easier than I thought.

Lots of people predicting Kostas will start but i can’t see Slot overlooking experience. Kinda expecting the same with Ibu.

When did you become Gandhi?
Screenshot_2024-08-17-10-59-47-40_801c3494cc30bc6d615367769f98046d.jpg

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=g-OvIxi86QQ&si=ggqiCcLiMqbPr7ol

Are you JoGo’s Dad? No way he starts in the middle. I’d be shocked if he starts in any position.

Now from the official:

Liverpool: Alisson, Van Dijk, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Mac Allister, Salah, Jota, Robertson, Gravenberch, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah.

Subs: Kelleher, Endo, Konate, Nunez, Jones, Gakpo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Bradley.

Lovely. Shame for Elliot but fancier Szobo to get Slot’s preference.

Ali

Trent
Quansah
Virgil
Robbo

Macca
Gravy
Szobo

Salah
Jota
Diaz

Status