• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Ipswich (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased to see Robbo had made it. Tsimi looked improved in pre-season, but yeah.

Big day for Grav.

No major surprises otherwise. Szobo and Quansah need to be on their toes. Competition it's strong when this squad is all fit. A few average performances and you're out.

My lad just sent me screenshots from PL app - can't post the pics here but it says:

GK - Alisson
Defence - Van Dijk, Mac Alister, Salah, DIaz
Midfield - Slob, Jota, Robbo, QUansah
Attack - Trent, Gravy

You can not be a fan of their music without attacking them. I don’t enjoy Coldplay music but absolute can appreciate the incredible talent and the positive effect it has on millions of people.
It’s not just about talent either. It’s also about having the guts to get up there and do it. Something that Mark absolutely would not understand.
I’m not a fan of Sheeran or Coldplay but to hate on them because you somehow think you’re too cool for school (when you’re a total nobody) is pathetic.

Confused about the Joego situation...

Was he left out of the squad and is now considering his options...

Or does he have options and got left out of the squad as a result?

Will be surprising if it's the former.

Lots of players who need to perform to earn a spot. Both on the pitch and the bench. Let’s hope it provides positive outputs and not players doing weird things under pressure.

Mo to score first.
Szobo to score a worldie. It’s the rule of first game of the season.

TNT having a pop at Klopp.

“I wonder what Klopp is doing at 12:30 on a Saturday”. Fucking cretins.

Stream has been rock solid for 30 minutes of prematch, looking forward to it buffering like a cunt as soon as Salah picks up the ball inside the Ipswich half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom