• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thur thing boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say difficult is an understatement - Chelsea seemingly pretty clear they’re not selling and he’s pretty clear he’s not currently looking to move.

Unless Chelsea change their mind, their contract offer is derisory or he hates Poch after meeting him - he’s going nowhere.

Even then, Chelsea would likely demand silly money - so I’d totally forget about him and move on - more chance they’d sell us Cucurella at a knock down price.

2 years left on his deal and currently wont sign a new one. If he doesnt get the confirmation he needs from Pocchetino about playing time I’m guessing he’ll want a move. Problem is they want an insane fee.

2 years left on his deal and currently wont sign a new one. If he doesnt get the confirmation he needs from Pocchetino about playing time I’m guessing he’ll want a move. Problem is they want an insane fee.

Yep - can’t see a reason they won’t give him the confirmation he needs - Thiago’s older than Yoda, they flogged Koulibaly & the rest are shite.

He is not tall enough for our defense we need 6ft3+ defenders. Klopp has changed me on this, we need big guys at the back that are proper intimidating.

He is not tall enough for our defense we need 6ft3+ defenders. Klopp has changed me on this, we need big guys at the back that are proper intimidating.

Maybe if we gave him a knife or some prison tatts it would make up for that inch he’s missing to make him proper intimidating.

Yep - can’t see a reason they won’t give him the confirmation he needs - Thiago’s older than Yoda, they flogged Koulibaly & the rest are shite.
This is Chelsea you’re talking about. They’ll be looking at another galactico signing instead.

This is Chelsea you’re talking about. They’ll be looking at another galactico signing instead.

But they do love hoarding players and I’m pretty sure Poch will play with more than one CB.

Thuram is surely now off the table with Dom coming in?

If we did sign him, it likely means Thiago is on his way.

And Klopp intends on rotating Thuram with TAA and Fab.

With Fab playing the Stones role (of dropping into CB) when playing with Thuram.

And TAA playing the Zinchenko role when playing with Fab.

Thuram is surely now off the table with Dom coming in?

If we did sign him, it likely means Thiago is on his way.

And Klopp intends on rotating Thuram with TAA and Fab.

With Fab playing the Stones role (of dropping into CB) when playing with Thuram.

And TAA playing the Zinchenko role when playing with Fab.
I think all those possibilities remain. Until a few nights ago, not many had Szoboszlai linked to us at all. I reckon it will be another player who’s not been even mentioned.

My suspicion is that’s it for the midfield. Beyond that, it’d be many players to bed in, I’d say.

I think all those possibilities remain. Until a few nights ago, not many had Szoboszlai linked to us at all. I reckon it will be another player who’s not been even mentioned.

My suspicion is that’s it for the midfield. Beyond that, it’d be many players to bed in, I’d say.

After all the problems we had last season, I can’t believe we would sign two attack-minded midfielders and say that’s it, our work here is done. We need one more.

Think you could be right, Szobo isn't the right name we've been linked to and signed all in the space of 24 hrs.....happened with Gakpo, happened even with Nunez, Fab too.

I think we just want to mess with all the journalists head and make them look stupid, I'm well up for that!!!!!

One more in midfield. LCB also a huge priority and back-up RB would be nice.

I think you are going too far with backup RB - I am hoping we don't spend any money on a RB, but the only thing I worry about is us not getting the one midfielder, he has got to have physical presence of some kind, I am really happy with Mac10 and Hunky guy, that is why we need get the Thur thing, someone who can play a central power/pace/physical role and potentially the 6 role. I really hope that FSG don't do their usual thing of just falling short of what will be required to cover us in all our positions. Right now -we can get a top 4 place given everyone is relatively fit, but get the other 2 players we need, and if they are the "right" type of player -we are going on another squad journey with the squad we will have - of that I have no doubt !!!

Think you could be right, Szobo isn't the right name we've been linked to and signed all in the space of 24 hrs.....happened with Gakpo, happened even with Nunez, Fab too.

I think we just want to mess with all the journalists head and make them look stupid, I'm well up for that!!!!!

Makes all the whiners and moaners on here also look a bit stupid, too?

Transfer window opened two weeks ago with 8 weeks to go?

Makes all the whiners and moaners on here also look a bit stupid, too?

Transfer window opened two weeks ago with 8 weeks to go?
For sure, but us whiners don't get paid to look stupid 😉.

Maybe it came into peoples thinking we don't usually do business late so the longer it dragged on with little to no news, the more concerned people got.

It's an impatient world in which we live FR......everyone wants everything now.

For sure, but us whiners don't get paid to look stupid 😉.

Maybe it came into peoples thinking we don't usually do business late so the longer it dragged on with little to no news, the more concerned people got.

It's an impatient world in which we live FR......everyone wants everything now.

Yeah. Kids these days….

I wanted Viega, Thuram and Kone but if we end up with Ali Mac, Dom, Lavia, Thuram and a CBm that would exceed my expectations. @binomial looks like my fantasy isn'r so much fantasy now is it?

I wanted Viega, Thuram and Kone but if we end up with Ali Mac, Dom, Lavia, Thuram and a CBm that would exceed my expectations. @binomial looks like my fantasy isn'r so much fantasy now is it?

Hmm.

For the first time in 12 years we might actually have a net spend of 100m+

Fair to say John’s found his wallet…..which has been kept under Linda’s pillow for too long.

I still don't believe we'll get Lavia, Thuram and a CB. It'll be 2 of the 3, no doubt one of which will be a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom