• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thur thing boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll get him, its what I fear after him which is no more signings
[article]
Neil Jones has voiced his confidence that Liverpool could succeed in signing Khephren Thuram if they truly push for the Nice midfielder and can agree upon a transfer fee.
The 22-year-old has been foremost among the list of names with whom the Reds have been linked of late, amid some reports that he’s ‘hoping for a move to Anfield’ this summer (Football Transfers).
There had been claims of personal terms being agreed with the Merseyside club, although James Pearce stated that things aren’t quite that far advanced as of yet.
Reliable reporter Jones was speaking on The Redmen TV‘s Journo Insight show when he addressed the current state of affairs with Thuram.
He said: “Liverpool are obviously not really saying much about anyone at the moment. Whether that’s because nothing is happening, or because they’re just in this impasse in terms of nothing has been agreed.
“We’re old enough and wise enough now with Liverpool – when they say that they’re in for someone, that tends to mean it’s almost done. At the moment that isn’t the case.
“I don’t think there’s any doubt that Nice would sell this summer. I don’t think there’s any doubt that the player would leave this summer. I think the question is: what’s the fee and do Liverpool think he’s worth it?
“I’ve got a fancy that he will be someone who Liverpool push for, or are pushing for. As of yet, there’s no huge update in that regard.
“We’re in a situation at the moment where we’re all a little bit waiting for the next step, which I guess would be a fee or a negotiation over a fee. I can’t see a situation where the fee is completely out of Liverpool’s range on this one.
“I think it’s just a case of do they really, really want to go for it, and if they do, I think they’ll get him.”

[/article]
I love that ... reliable reporter Jones bollox, never says anything to convince you also these journo wankers are so obsessed with krrping in line they never say anything against the club like signing 3 players will not translate to a titlr challenge knowing our needs.

Some other team gonna come in and sign this guy right under our noses. Why are we such dick heads? If we are really after this guy.....Get it done!

Some other team gonna come in and sign this guy right under our noses. Why are we such dick heads? If we are really after this guy.....Get it done!

We're more than likely in the process of getting it done. The fact ibou has been very vocal about it makes me optimistic. It's straight from the Barca school of shithouse transfer tactics

hopefully done this week

It'd be nice, but could half see the club dragging its heels, then near the end of the window signing him; only to say "no more activity". Build the Thuram frenzy rather than the lack of investment furore

We're more than likely in the process of getting it done. The fact ibou has been very vocal about it makes me optimistic. It's straight from the Barca school of shithouse transfer tactics
Exactly. How many are on here saying "why isn't it done? Why are we fucking about? As if that's what's happening. If it's not done then there are a plethora of potential reasons as to why not. If it was that easy then it would be 'done'.

Klopp will have plans for all our players, I think he'll look to give plenty of chances (more) to Jones & Baj.

Exactly. How many are on here saying "why isn't it done? Why are we fucking about? As if that's what's happening. If it's not done then there are a plethora of potential reasons as to why not. If it was that easy then it would be 'done'.

Or its because we're haggling over a couple of million. Cause we do!

Why are you bumping the Thuram thread to post some shit spurious Salah link that's been posted a hundred times already?

Ahhh this is like the Torres saga ....

FFS LFC stop arsing around just pay the 30m they are asking !!
What's a few million ... Fucking minge bags.
Oh ... We got him for 22m

Patience is a virtue that does not extend to many on here.

Ahhh this is like the Torres saga ....

FFS LFC stop arsing around just pay the 30m they are asking !!
What's a few million ... Fucking minge bags.
Oh ... We got him for 22m

Patience is a virtue that does not extend to many on here.
The way some people on here talk about " only a few million ", like it's finding a fiver at the back of the sofa.

Only???

It's LFC and FSG you're talking here.

Yah I know bro, I was being sarcastic.

We spend an extra few mill on this guy and it means we cut corners elsewhere. Or don’t get an extra signing. I think some folk think we’re playing with the same toys as some of the proper rich clubs. We’re not, and may not be for some time. So, let the owners do what they need to do to get the best deal possible.

It's only worth that if someone pays the price.

I guess that's somewhat true but hypothetically speaking the guy has assets & investments worth around 7-8bill when you factor in the Boston Red Sox, all his properties, jets, yachts and whatever else.

But that's essentially what it is when you have a business that's worth north of 4bill.......

Likely he has that £4billion company because he hunts for and keeps every £5 note he finds down the back of the sofa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom