• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thur thing boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Pearce confirmed the add-ons in the Macallister deal were not accurate and that it was a flat £35M fee.

Pearce is regularly wrong... and even more so these days.
Athletic Brighton Reporter says add ons
Athletic Liverpool Reporter says no add ons.

Pick your poison.

Pearce is regularly wrong... and even more so these days.
Athletic Brighton Reporter says add ons
Athletic Liverpool Reporter says no add ons.

Pick your poison.

I choose neither!! Athletic - wankers.

Fabrizio is the man. He says no add ons!!! MEANS NO ADD ODDS!!!!!! Sorry I didn't mean to shout

I choose neither!! Athletic - wankers.

Fabrizio is the man. He says no add ons!!! MEANS NO ADD ODDS!!!!!! Sorry I didn't mean to shout

Does it really matter? To this day we don't know what Coutinho went for. All that matters is, the squad is strengthened so it can challenge.

Does it really matter? To this day we don't know what Coutinho went for. All that matters is, the squad is strengthened so it can challenge.
Course we know.

FSG didn't casually whip out 140m for Ali and VVD.....he went for somewhere between 105-120m.

Our average net spend per annum is roughly 30-40m...quick maths.

We know how much Barca still owe us for Coutinho.

That’s the important bit.

They owe us a Pedri, a Gavi...what a load of bollox, we have Curtis, worth more than those other lot. FACTS, while Curtis is on the pitch, we dont lose games.

They owe us a Pedri, a Gavi...what a load of bollox, we have Curtis, worth more than those other lot. FACTS, while Curtis is on the pitch, we dont lose games.
Wasn’t he on the pitch when Forest embarrassed us and Morgan Gibbs White looking a million times better?

Wasn’t he on the pitch when Forest embarrassed us and Morgan Gibbs White looking a million times better?
He was not fit for that game, first game in a long while, does not count. Also in that game VVD should have had a hatrick, and a few others sgould have scored some sitters. There is nothing you can do when your colleagues are completley incompent and back then i suspect Klopp told gim somethingblike "dont be yourself , be Gini, because I miss him so much Curtis", its not surprising that in the final games where he plays like himself that we dont lose.

He was not fit for that game, first game in a long while, does not count. Also in that game VVD should have had a hatrick, and a few others sgould have scored some sitters. There is nothing you can do when your colleagues are completley incompent and back then i suspect Klopp told gim somethingblike "dont be yourself , be Gini, because I miss him so much Curtis", its not surprising that in the final games where he plays like himself that we dont lose.

First start back as he got 30 mins the week before. Maybe not fully sharp but he was fit. He looked terrible and was dropped to the bench for the next 4 months.

Had a solid end to the season so let’s see what he does next season, a generational player should be starting every game yes? So let’s see if he does.

I said before the window, after missing out on Jude if the club doesn't go all out for it's high priority targets, then what's the fucking point.

I said before the window, after missing out on Jude if the club doesn't go all out for it's high priority targets, then what's the fucking point.
It seems like we’re considering all options but first looking at our budget and seeing who’s out there we like the look of we could get for 35-40m. That seems to be the benchmark for signings 90% of the time.

Is Melo still available?
[article]
Newcastle United are reportedly interested in a surprise transfer move for former Liverpool loanee midfielder Arthur Melo.
The Brazilian spent last season on loan at Anfield but had trouble with injuries, so barely featured for Jurgen Klopp’s side at all in his year-long stay at the club.
Newcastle are now seemingly leading the race for Arthur as he’s put on the market by Juventus this summer.

[/article]

[article]
Newcastle United are reportedly interested in a surprise transfer move for former Liverpool loanee midfielder Arthur Melo.
The Brazilian spent last season on loan at Anfield but had trouble with injuries, so barely featured for Jurgen Klopp’s side at all in his year-long stay at the club.
Newcastle are now seemingly leading the race for Arthur as he’s put on the market by Juventus this summer.

[/article]

Why not - he did his one year apprenticeship under Klopp, -ready for Newcastle.

I think we'll get him, its what I fear after him which is no more signings
[article]
Neil Jones has voiced his confidence that Liverpool could succeed in signing Khephren Thuram if they truly push for the Nice midfielder and can agree upon a transfer fee.
The 22-year-old has been foremost among the list of names with whom the Reds have been linked of late, amid some reports that he’s ‘hoping for a move to Anfield’ this summer (Football Transfers).
There had been claims of personal terms being agreed with the Merseyside club, although James Pearce stated that things aren’t quite that far advanced as of yet.
Reliable reporter Jones was speaking on The Redmen TV‘s Journo Insight show when he addressed the current state of affairs with Thuram.
He said: “Liverpool are obviously not really saying much about anyone at the moment. Whether that’s because nothing is happening, or because they’re just in this impasse in terms of nothing has been agreed.
“We’re old enough and wise enough now with Liverpool – when they say that they’re in for someone, that tends to mean it’s almost done. At the moment that isn’t the case.
“I don’t think there’s any doubt that Nice would sell this summer. I don’t think there’s any doubt that the player would leave this summer. I think the question is: what’s the fee and do Liverpool think he’s worth it?
“I’ve got a fancy that he will be someone who Liverpool push for, or are pushing for. As of yet, there’s no huge update in that regard.
“We’re in a situation at the moment where we’re all a little bit waiting for the next step, which I guess would be a fee or a negotiation over a fee. I can’t see a situation where the fee is completely out of Liverpool’s range on this one.
“I think it’s just a case of do they really, really want to go for it, and if they do, I think they’ll get him.”

[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom