• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

COPA AMERICA

Further delayed now until 2:15, what a complete farce......gotta be up in a little over 5 hours for work, knew this was a bad idea. VERY VERY BAD.

It's only 7pm here and I'm feeling similarly. Time for bed!

Also, extended half time for a Shakira performance.

Messi inured himself trying chase Lucho. Off the pitch in tears, he’s inconsolable. This could well be his last apperance at a major tournament.

The game is decent and pretty even, to extra time we go.

Messi inured himself trying chase Lucho. Off the pitch in tears, he’s inconsolable. This could well be his last apperance at a major tournament.

The game is decent and pretty even, to extra time we go.

I like Messi, but wtf is he crying for? He's just won the COPA in 2021, the greedy little boy.

Congrats to Macca. Such a fuck up by the organizers and you'd think that FIFA need to address a lot here prior to the World cup in 2 years. If anything this will work in Darwin and the other Uruguayan players favor.

Congrats to Macca. Such a fuck up by the organizers and you'd think that FIFA need to address a lot here prior to the World cup in 2 years. If anything this will work in Darwin and the other Uruguayan players favor.
They extended half-time by 10 mins to let Shakira sing.

You know where their heart is. Money bags.

Is that Enzo the grinning dumb cunt, I bet he is all smiles when back training with black players from Chelsea, slimey two faced twit…

Will be a civil war at Chelsea now. Fofana posted a video about the incident. Good thing they gave these players 8 year contracts.

Will be a civil war at Chelsea now. Fofana posted a video about the incident. Good thing they gave these players 8 year contracts.
ready-to-attack-waiting.gif

When Enzo returns...

ready-to-attack-waiting.gif

When Enzo returns...

They have so many players there is a realistic chance they never train together over the 8 years they have remaining on their contracts. They probably have about 20 eleven aside games scheduled a day.

They have a few French players right? Going to slap him a new neck tat at this rate.
I count 7:
Fofana, Badiashile, Disasi, Gusto, Sarr, Ugochukwu, Nkunku

They also have a few black players from other European countries who might take offence.

Back
Top Bottom