• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

COPA AMERICA

tinfoil hat time but i don’t think enzo gives a shite about staying at chelsea. he looked like a fish out of water, their only decent player, at times last season until palmer arrived.

it’s ridiculous to say he’s getting involved with shite like this to help a move away but the thought had occurred to me last season that he’d fancy a way out but given his fee and contract it would be absolutely impossible

tinfoil hat time but i don’t think enzo gives a shite about staying at chelsea. he looked like a fish out of water, their only decent player, at times last season until palmer arrived.

it’s ridiculous to say he’s getting involved with shite like this to help a move away but the thought had occurred to me last season that he’d fancy a way out but given his fee and contract it would be absolutely impossible
Interesting theory. Almost diabolical if true...

I count 7:
Fofana, Badiashile, Disasi, Gusto, Sarr, Ugochukwu, Nkunku

They also have a few black players from other European countries who might take offence.

It's not just the French lads who've uninstarised him. Lavia too.

Suarez did a lot more than that and didn't get a move before he did the final act, but we did get some T-shirts out of it though.
I don't think Enzo is that clever, he looks like thick 20yr old who got jammy with a 8yr deal for having a a good 18 months.

@LANACION report that #LFC’s Alexis Mac Allister was NOT on the same bus as Enzo Fernandez. Mac Allister reported to be among another group of 11 players who flew to Buenos Aires along with staff.​

...happily singing “The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down”..."naaaa na na na na na na na na na na na na...

@LANACION report that #LFC’s Alexis Mac Allister was NOT on the same bus as Enzo Fernandez. Mac Allister reported to be among another group of 11 players who flew to Buenos Aires along with staff.​

...happily singing “The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down”..."naaaa na na na na na na na na na na na na...
Call the printers, cancel the Tshirt order and double down on down with this sort of thing. I bet Martinez is in there somewhere though...

Suarez did a lot more than that and didn't get a move before he did the final act, but we did get some T-shirts out of it though.
I don't think Enzo is that clever, he looks like thick 20yr old who got jammy with a 8yr deal for having a a good 18 months.

it’s the neck tattoos they always make guys look thick

Chelsea have released a public statement which, incredibly, has enjoyed less effort than Enzo's:

Chelsea Football Club finds all forms of discriminatory behaviour completely unacceptable. We are proud to be a diverse, inclusive club where people from all cultures, communities and identities feel welcome.

We acknowledge and appreciate our player’s public apology and will use this as an opportunity to educate. The Club has instigated an internal disciplinary procedure.

Chelsea have released a public statement which, incredibly, has enjoyed less effort than Enzo's:

Chelsea Football Club finds all forms of discriminatory behaviour completely unacceptable. We are proud to be a diverse, inclusive club where people from all cultures, communities and identities feel welcome.

We acknowledge and appreciate our player’s public apology and will use this as an opportunity to educate. The Club has instigated an internal disciplinary procedure.
Good

So was this really bad, like proper racist, or just insta bollocks?
Oh it's bad. The dude is basically singing, you play for France but you're not really French because you're black. Textbook racism, they just don't get it.
It's in the same league as throwing bananas at Barnes.

Oh it's bad. The dude is basically singing, you play for France but you're not really French because you're black. Textbook racism, they just don't get it.
It's in the same league as throwing bananas at
Fuck him then, the little neck tattoo prick

Aren't a lot of the Argentina players Italian by descent or did I misread that somewhere?
Seems a really pathetic carry on but expected.

Aren't a lot of the Argentina players Italian by descent or did I misread that somewhere?
Seems a really pathetic carry on but expected.
Italian, Spanish, Irish, German ( and I mean 1940s German) etc.
Argentinians take pride in being the most "European" South Americans.
There are native Argentinians as well obviously and you can guess how they're treated in Argentina.
And if you're interested, google what happened to the Afro-Argentineans. Used to be about 50% of the population between the 18-19th century. Spoiler: ethnic cleansing.

Reactions: jan
There are native Argentinians as well obviously and you can guess how they're treated in Argentina.
And if you're interested, google what happened to the Afro-Argentineans. Used to be about 50% of the population between the 18-19th century. Spoiler: ethnic cleansing.
That’s why Argentina field a lot of whites. Whereas Brazil don’t.

Yeah read about that, wonder if the Chelsea re-education course will cover the same material...

Yep, sent a disproportionate number of Afro-Argentine men to the battle front in the war with Paraguay in the 1860s and ensured that the Black people in Argentina lived in the worst possible living conditions, so that diseases like yellow fever, ran rampant.
It was a (somewhat) covert genocide.

Also, in the late 90s, then President, Carlos Menem said…
“There are no Black people in Argentina. That is Brazil’s problem”.

And here we are!

Yep, sent a disproportionate number of Afro-Argentine men to the battle front in the war with Paraguay in the 1860s and ensured that the Black people in Argentina lived in the worst possible living conditions, so that diseases like yellow fever, ran rampant.
It was a (somewhat) covert genocide.

Also, in the late 90s, then President, Carlos Menem said…
“There are no Black people in Argentina. That is Brazil’s problem”.

And here we are!
Well summarised

That’s pretty disgusting… will be difficult to walk back with your teammates, because you’re attacking the very core of their identity.

Also, why the fuck are they singing about the French after they beat Colombia in the USA?

Back
Top Bottom