• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ancelotti wants Alonso and Ribery at Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jürgen4PM

Well-Known
Ancelotti wants Alonso and Ribery at Chelsea

by Tom Kell , 27 May 2009

Carlo Ancelotti has pinpointed Franck Ribery and Xabi Alonso as the players to inject the ‘personality’ into Chelsea that Roman Abramovich so craves.

Ancelotti, whose future with Milan appears increasingly up in the air, released his autobiography on Tuesday and laid bare Abramovich’s pursuit of his services last summer following the departure of Avram Grant.

The Italian is once again being tracked by The Blues following Guus Hiddink’s refusal to end his contract with the Russia national team but is yet to commit next season either to Serie A or The Premier League.

It would seem that the West London club’s Russian owner has already sounded out everything he needs to know about Ancelotti.

"Abramovich came after me, we sat down and started to talk," said Ancelotti in his book. “Always about football and only football. Abramovich wanted to know everything about me, my way of working, my philosophy.

"An hour went by during which we never talked about money. I have a contract with Milan. An eventual agreement with Chelsea can only happen if Milan is also in agreement.

"Again, we only talked football. How would I make Chelsea play in case they got me as a manager.

"President, your team is very physical, you have to put more quality in the middle of the pitch. I gave him two names, Franck Ribery and Xabi Alonso.

"I can easily chat with Abramovich. He doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, not even when he says with a low voice: 'We've just lost the Champions League final, and the league, I can't be satisfied'.

"He thinks so much about the results and the beautiful game. Another 40 minutes fly by, 'Thanks Ancelotti, we'll meet again'. No financial offer.â€

Ancelotti went yet further with his revelation that his meetings with Abramovich had become so advanced that he has already started to contemplate life at Stamford Bridge.

"I confess that at certain points in 2008-09, I watched my DVDs of John Terry, Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba," he added.

"I was already the coach of the boys on paper. I thought, there are worse things in life than me and Abramovich together. The worst for him had already been and gone. He had already worked with His Specialness, Mourinho.

"Myself and Adriano Galliani [Milan vice-president] looked up at the television and there was his Mourinhoness, comparing himself to Jesus. I thought, 'Forgive him his sins, he knows not what he is talking about.'"

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that Ancelotti will be a failure at the Chavs?

I would be devastated if Big Hus stayed on there, he's a fucking class act in my books.

Yeah i think this part gave it away bren:

"Abramovich came after me, we sat down and started to talk," said Ancelotti in his book.

[quote author=Rafa4PM link=topic=33785.msg876241#msg876241 date=1243414727]
Yeah i think this part gave it away bren:

"Abramovich came after me, we sat down and started to talk," said Ancelotti in his book.
[/quote]

So what does Tom bring to the table then? The ability to read?

According to the Mirror he also wants Pennant to join him at Chelsea. I can see him making a balls of Chelsea just like Scolari.

[quote author=Irish_Red link=topic=33785.msg876251#msg876251 date=1243415666]
According to the Mirror he also wants Pennant to join him at Chelsea. I can see him making a balls of Chelsea just like Scolari.
[/quote]

What the fuck do people see in Pennant?

He's allready played for us and the Gooners, now it seems that he's linked to a whole host of other top clubs as well?

[quote author=Terrier link=topic=33785.msg876240#msg876240 date=1243414647]
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that Ancelotti will be a failure at the Chavs?

I would be devastated if Big Hus stayed on there, he's a fucking class act in my books.
[/quote]

Oh but you underestimate Ancelotti - here's another excerpt from his autobio....

"The manager of Milan is on a secret mission - I am like 007 on my own. Sat behind a driver with the face of a killer. More than a taxi, this is like a time machine, from Milanello to Stamford Bridge, from yesterday to tomorrow, from one devil (AC Milan) to another (Chelsea)."

Twat.

[quote author=Buddha link=topic=33785.msg876271#msg876271 date=1243417425]

Oh but you underestimate Ancelotti - here's another excerpt from his autobio....

"The manager of Milan is on a secret mission - I am like 007 on my own. Sat behind a driver with the face of a killer. More than a taxi, this is like a time machine, from Milanello to Stamford Bridge, from yesterday to tomorrow, from one devil (AC Milan) to another (Chelsea)."

[/quote]

Haha, that is fucking diabolical - so cringeworthy.

I'd love for him to fail at Chelsea. Self-important twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom