• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Games 31-8-24

I'll even add this, if for some reason Jota gets injured and Nunez doesn't get going, we should buy another striker in January.

Yes we've got Danns but I'm not sure that I'm ready to trust a kid upfront in a potential league race.

Guess that little prick Alvarez was just getting in the way then, shitty only need one striker.

Too far to go to contemplate anything like this. I still think they are weaker this season. KdB will break down. Woland will break Haaland's leg.

Too far to go to contemplate anything like this. I still think they are weaker this season. KdB will break down. Woland will break Haaland's leg.
That's what was said last season, "they're old", "they lost Gundugan"...still didn't affect them that much.
I'm not saying that we should give up, I just want to remind everyone that the way we won it the last time was by being near perfect.

Squad wise yes but then they got Gundo back which is crap. Gvardiol however will be more settled and his ability to play the dual role so well is probably why he is 80m defender.

Squad wise yes but then they got Gundo back which is crap. Gvardiol however will be more settled and his ability to play the dual role so well is probably why he is 80m defender.
Haaland is scoring but the team is also conceding

That's what was said last season, "they're old", "they lost Gundugan"...still didn't affect them that much.
I'm not saying that we should give up, I just want to remind everyone that the way we won it the last time was by being near perfect.
One of these days I'll be right!

I feel sick to my stomach saying this, but they're doing it now without Rodri and Walker.

Cheating cunts.

Gundogan is 34 next month Not worried about him any more. Bit player at best.

Milan just haven’t been able to stop the powerhouse that is Nuno Tavares down this left side, overlapped twice and twice provided simple balls across for the Lazio forwards to score.

Arne and Robbo, take note.

they need a revamp though. Not sure Pep can be arsed
Do they?
They always seemed to have ins/outs and refreshing each window. They are just less obvious about doing it than other clubs.
They have youngsters ready to step in too, for e.g. Lewis for Walker

Rice will miss Arsenal’s trip to White Hart Lane which could help the chances of an upset. Shame Ange is a bottle job.
I listened to a pretty interesting podcast during the week about Ange and how Puskas turned up in Melbourne and was his manager and mate.

Made me like Ange a bit more hearing about his background.

The Rice second yellow card is correct. He kicks the ball away, and every player knows the refs dishes out cards for that these days.

Fucking lolz at Everton.

The Rice second yellow card is correct. He kicks the ball away, and every player knows the refs dishes out cards for that these days.

Fucking lolz at Everton.

I'm getting a bit fucked off with a lot of people saying "yes its factually a yellow, but the ref should show some common sense". Fucking what? Rice was a cunt and gave the ref a decision to make. Never give the referee a decision to make

Hilarious from Everton.

Rice second yellow was even funnier.

We need to rattle off 6-8 wins in a row even start considering that we will be in a title conversation.

Unless City get a huge points deduction.

Do they?
They always seemed to have ins/outs and refreshing each window. They are just less obvious about doing it than other clubs.
They have youngsters ready to step in too, for e.g. Lewis for Walker
I think so.
Kdb mostly, BSilva, Gundogan. The replacements out wide are decent, but not great, the first two are key to their team.
They could play Foden centrally, but he is not the kdb creator type.

Would have a good chance at 3 in a row until some Judas fired up a match thread 👀
I asked repeatedly for the match thread to be started. Biggest away game of the season, not on me that people tasked with starting threads are slackers!

Back
Top Bottom