• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other PL Games 24-25/08/2024

Pickford delivered good value.

Routine save. Turns to the cameras behind the goal making a sign to ask did they get a picture.

Then it all goes to shit. That first Son goal was crazy.

I’ll put it in here since there is no thread for the other UK leagues.

Anyone else watch Koumas on his debut? Unlucky. They lost 1-2 but he scored a fine goal and was very unlucky, with two curlers that both hit the bar, not to score more.

I’ll put it in here since there is no thread for the other UK leagues.

Anyone else watch Koumas on his debut? Unlucky. They lost 1-2 but he scored a fine goal and was very unlucky, with two curlers that both hit the bar, not to score more.
Could have had a hattrick if he didn't spend so much time with Nunez!

Emil Kraft and Dan Burn?
Fuck me Newcastle are in a terrible situation defensively.

5 goals for Chelsea, madueke hattrick, 3 assists and a goal for Palmer, with Jackson starting the rout

Might have their shit together, or wolves are getting relegated

5 goals for Chelsea, madueke hattrick, 3 assists and a goal for Palmer, with Jackson starting the rout

Might have their shit together, or wolves are getting relegated
Yeah, said that after watch their game last weekend. They haven't bought well.

Honestly fuck these PL refs. They cheated Bournemouth out of a goal. Since when is the shoulder a handball?

Reactions: jan
Honestly fuck this PL refs. They cheated Bournemouth out of a goal. Since when is the shoulder a handball?

Watching Coote referee a game is like watching them pull someone from the crowd who has never seen a football before and handing them the whistle.

Back
Top Bottom