• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Games 31-8-24

@jan can you confirm when you're having your breakdown please?

Going on a lengthy holiday in a few days so I'm afraid they're safe for a few weeks. But there's always a small chance of my plane crashing or me getting stuck in a k hole when I return and I won't be mad if you pray for that

Hilarious from Everton.

Rice second yellow was even funnier.

We need to rattle off 6-8 wins in a row even start considering that we will be in a title conversation.

Unless City get a huge points deduction.

So if we don’t rattle off those wins - should we forget about playing our best players in the league and go all out for the domestic cups?

Ange ball

Tired Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

Pope and Burn 🤣 🤣

We’re genuinely the only side keeping a clean sheet this weekend. I rate it.

Spurs should be 4-1 up ha.
No, they shouldn't.

Expected goals (xG)
1.57 v 1.26

Their only goal has been a comical OG and their biggest chance besides that would've been another OG when Guimares flicked the clearance just wide. They've been utter shit.

2 away wins in 13 for spurs now. Expect ange to get fired if he doesn't get a few results very soon.

I asked repeatedly for the match thread to be started. Biggest away game of the season, not on me that people tasked with starting threads are slackers!
Perhaps you should post a link to all those posts where you repeatedly asked for a match thread.
Otherwise people might think that you mentioned it only once before quickly starting a thread yourself

Perhaps you should post a link to all those posts where you repeatedly asked for a match thread.
Otherwise people might think that you mentioned it only once before quickly starting a thread yourself
People can think what they like. They can even believe in a jinx if that floats their boat.

Back
Top Bottom