• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekends Other Games 31-8-24

city game more interesting
Fuck city. Not interested in watching any City games except against the big 4.

I just got to see Boniface almost decapitate Haidara with a bicycle kick earlier and Hincapie hit the bar from a header from about 2 yards out when it was easier to score!! and now the Leipzig manager sent off for 2 yellows in record time!!!

Sesko now misses a sitter!!!

Frimpong is just a very good player, he does kinda play like Sterling in his prime. Can basically cover the whole right hand side on his own. The pace there was ridiculous and the composure to check back inside was lovely. Poor poor header from the CB. Anyhow 1-0 Bayer.

Leverkusen 2-0. Other wingback this time.They’re just far too good, in and around the box they’re picking out all the right passes and everyone has elite level composure.

Nice goal by Kampl with the last kick of the half, lovely cross on the right by Benrichs. Great game. Game on.

Interesting decision to rule out Leipzig's equaliser but the right one I believe......Castello header from a corner but Sesko is offside and makes a move to nick the goal without touching the ball.....if he leaves it, it probably stands.

I was at the Brentford game with my son today…a young left footed right winger - Tyler Dibling - came on for the saints and looked full of promise…keep an eye out for him this season.

With the amount of money top teams spend on players and contracts you'd think it would be much more economical to pay some kids a few grand to kill haaland.
This is football. They'd end up paying an agent £5m and the agent would pay the kids a couple of grand. That's how it works.

Did Leipzig just turn the game around with one less player on the pitch?
2-0 to 2-3

Comparing? Better than him.
But hey thats old news, Jota is alive atm. Long may it continue.
Ha. Yeah. After that community shield game.

It's painful watching him go through on goal, expecting the net to bulge.

If that were Nunez, i'd probably expect him to hit the bar.

Ha. Yeah. After that community shield game.

It's painful watching him go through on goal, expecting the net to bulge.

If that were Nunez, i'd probably expect him to hit the bar.
I've actually tapped when it comes to him. It's not fun anymore it's actually sad.
I can only hope that he does better this season, but I have zero faith that he will

Well obviously @rurikbird. But I don't actually watch that much football. Liverpool, big games in the EPL, MOTD, the occasional big game in Europe, major International tournaments and some compilations of players I read about in forums, papers etc. That's about it.

Does it count as alot? 😅

I don’t watch much these days any more. Probably @binomial can tell you everything about Argentinian 2nd division or anything else football-related. Must be watching on 3 screens at once.

malacker94
malacker94
Player Valuation: £500k
36 minutes ago
#1,529
I can't take this anymore. Week in, week out the same empty feeling. The feeling of again having wasted precious hours of lifetime watching a cursed club. No matter who is on the pitch. We are cursed.

Hahahahahahaha 😆😆😆

@Athens will know better than me, but isn't "malaka" the Greek word for "wanker" or some such?

No late Bayer magic tonight, the streak is OVA.
undertaker.jpg

I got shit for stating it last season but I'm saying it again, if we want to have any chance of winning the league, we need to be near perfect.

You can't not improve from last season and think you have a chance of winning the league....so clearly the ambition isn't there to win the league.

Easy to say you have to be near perfect, fucking Spurs and Chelsea can say that.

You can't not improve from last season and think you have a chance of winning the league....so clearly the ambition isn't there to win the league.

Easy to say you have to be near perfect, fucking Spurs and Chelsea can say that.
Well last season everyone was so convinced that Man C would drop points in the second half of the season. Oh they can't keep this up they said...well they did...again

Well last season everyone was so convinced that Man C would drop points in the second half of the season. Oh they can't keep this up they said...well they did...again
I just assume we need to be at least 10 points clear by end of april with no games in hand to be played by anyone

I just assume we need to be at least 10 points clear by end of april with no games in hand to be played by anyone
Something like that, we need a buffer and we absolutely need to beat them at Anfield.

Back
Top Bottom