• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Happy Quansah

For us not to have gone after a CB in the summer having lost 2, can only take that to mean we have a lot of faith in Quansah to live up to the high expectations set.

& as we only really have 3 adequate CB's at the club, it's a given he'll get a lot of game time this season.......whether he'll see as many as last season is a different matter.
To be honest it was 2nd on the list for me amd well low down below the requirement for a failed footballer which you all know as playing the role of a DM. I never quite understand the need to replace Robbo/Tsimi, sure Robbo struggled last season but its the first time and he was injured for a long period. I have faith in him and Tsimi. However, as Gomez stayed, I see no need for a CB, he is brilliant on his day as backup, and Q is also good enough. Still we are short in midfield.

To be honest it was 2nd on the list for me amd well low down below the requirement for a failed footballer which you all know as playing the role of a DM. I never quite understand the need to replace Robbo/Tsimi, sure Robbo struggled last season but its the first time and he was injured for a long period. I have faith in him and Tsimi. However, as Gomez stayed, I see no need for a CB, he is brilliant on his day as backup, and Q is also good enough. Still we are short in midfield.

It’s ok… we can play CJ at DM - he’s starting to fit your criteria.

I fear that CJ won't be given a fair go by this strict manager we have now. But we will see.

Back
Top Bottom