• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Different Gravy

He has had 3 very good games and it will be interesting to see how he develops going forward. Long may it continue.
I actually agree with Souness and his description of Utd as Hollywood FC with how they are portraying Mainoo.
We dont need to add that extra pressure to the likes of Gravy. Just let him play and develop.

He has had 3 very good games and it will be interesting to see how he develops going forward. Long may it continue.
I actually agree with Souness and his description of Utd as Hollywood FC with how they are portraying Mainoo.
We dont need to add that extra pressure to the likes of Gravy. Just let him play and develop.

I agree, we need to stop overhyping Gravieira.

This 'Gravy' shit is absolutely minging. So are the terrible puns

He is playing very well. I thought he was excellent on Sunday both at recovery, not getting stuck high left, ball carrying and work rate.

The former Everton and Southampton boss responded to one journalist's glowing praise for the defensive midfielder by saying: 'I am glad you added that last part. I have always seen the potential in him.

'I am glad you added that last part. I have always seen the potential in him.

'But I believed he lacked focus, this is something that he had to improve and now it seems that he finally realises what is asked of him.'

Just been to a bar called “Gravy baby” while in hols this summer…

Where is the credit for Klopp for signing him? He was the guy to stake 35m and 150k pw (hefty for 21yr old) of stingy tight FSG money on him which looked a huge risk on dead line day last year.

The former Everton and Southampton boss responded to one journalist's glowing praise for the defensive midfielder by saying: 'I am glad you added that last part. I have always seen the potential in him.

'I am glad you added that last part. I have always seen the potential in him.

'But I believed he lacked focus, this is something that he had to improve and now it seems that he finally realises what is asked of him.'

Beginning to think Arne is actually the least Dutch of the Dutch managers.

Where is the credit for Klopp for signing him? He was the guy to stake 35m and 150k pw (hefty for 21yr old) of stingy tight FSG money on him which looked a huge risk on dead line day last year.
KL?

Erm, yeah Klopp or someone signed him, but Klopp certainly did not show us how to use him or get the best out of him.

Erm, yeah Klopp or someone signed him, but Klopp certainly did not show us how to use him or get the best out of him.
He had 1 season, who knows what he may have done this season Klopp also brought 3 other midfielders so wasn’t easy to settle on something last season. We are only 3 games into this season.

Some of his strengths done align with how Klopp saw a midfielder. Which is fine. He's ours and he looks good.

Penang one, I assume local chain but first time I have been to one. Huge menu for food, no idea how they cater for all optionsz
Yeah it’s the biggest menu I’ve ever seen! Always popular with the expats in KL and the pies were the stuff of local legend (though I preferred the local stuff).

I have a feeling that the Zubidooby story isn't over yet. Slot probably wants a third option for that double pivot role.
Nail coffin:

Speaking to Marca, Zubimendi stated: “Real Sociedad for me is my life, I think I have spent half my life there.

“A lot of what I am is part of La Real, it is my life.”

When asked if he had received any pressure from friends in and out of football to remain loyal to the Basque side, he added: “No, no, my friends are clear that whatever I decide will be the best. There is no pressure whatsoever.”

-----

Still think we'll sign option 2 in Jan (whoever that is)

Yeah it’s the biggest menu I’ve ever seen! Always popular with the expats in KL and the pies were the stuff of local legend (though I preferred the local stuff).
Where are you based? I heard about the pies but went for the lamb burger and Cocktails, they were pretty light on alcohol though.

Back
Top Bottom