• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Different Gravy

Yeah, Kloppo singing a song for Arne, and putting so much good Karma into the transition. I mean, it's highly unusual. He really is an amazing guy, it would be easy to take all his goodness for granted.

And Yes JJ, I really presumed RG was just another on the conveyor belt of players who came in to much fanfare, but meh. A bit like I feel about Sboz now.

As an aside, my wife is a very modest person, but a very good person. She manages people, as people. Treats them well, mentors them, looks out for them because she cares - it's who she is. Recently it was revealed that people are asking to transfer in and work for her. She was bowled over. Massive compliment. Quickly forgotten of course, but it reminds me of Kloppo. It's good to give a F about people. Makes the world a happier place.
Well said.

This world could do with a bit more old-fashioned kindness tbh, with the way its going down in flames.

It’s a stark reminder that sometimes failed signings may have worked under different managers or different styles.

I always laugh when people talk about how well teams dodged bullets by not signing certain players because they struggle elsewhere.

You never know what a player would have done in a certain environment.

Except Anthony of course!

It’s a stark reminder that sometimes failed signings may have worked under different managers or different styles.

I always laugh when people talk about how well teams dodged bullets by not signing certain players because they struggle elsewhere.

You never know what a player would have done in a certain environment.

Except Anthony of course!
I'm sure you're doing Antony a disfavour - he'd be an absolute star at Fleetwood FC.

Back
Top Bottom