• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Roma vs Liverpool 00:30 ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the highlights this morning. Thought Lucas played well.

Which is probably a reflection of it being a boring 0-0 draw for 89 odd minutes I guess.

Great Can video. So he looks very comfortable on the ball and likes to move forward - does this mean he will be competing more with Allen and Hendo for one of the CM slots or do we think he will rotate with Stevie?

If we continue with the diamond of:

------DM------
---CM---CM--

Will it be more like this:

--------------Gerrard/ Lucas-----------
--Hendo/ Allen----------Lallana / Can

?

Great Can video. So he looks very comfortable on the ball and likes to move forward - does this mean he will be competing more with Allen and Hendo for one of the CM slots or do we think he will rotate with Stevie?

If we continue with the diamond of:

------DM------
---CM---CM--

Will it be more like this:

--------------Gerrard/ Lucas-----------
--Hendo/ Allen----------Lallana / Can

?

Both, I suspect.

Ashley Cole is still a very good player. Was one of the best left backs in the world in his prime. He would still do a job for us.

Ashley Cole is still a very good player. Was one of the best left backs in the world in his prime. He would still do a job for us. Ah well, the totti in Rome is probably better than Liverpool.

That's fucking shit David.

Yeah id go mental if someone else wrote it. I regretted it as soon as I clicked send.

Hahaha. I call for such high standards yet posted that drivel.

I think it did it in some sort of weird perverse 'hate posting'. Like I knew it was shit yet still wrote it.

But lacking the athleticism and determination. I think they'll partner up quite nicely in midfield.
But early to say he's lacking in determination

He looked very determined in friendlies

Fucking FRIENDLIES

They're like having a kip on the pitch usually

HEY EVERYONE - MAKE SURE YOU READ THE QUOTED VERSION OF DAVE'S SHIT GAG IN MY LAST POST. HE'S TRIED TO EDIT IT OUT OF HIS POST, BUT TOO LATE.

HOW FUCKING BAD IS IT EH?

You obviously havnt been reading some of the stuff that's been written in the past week. 🙂

But early to say he's lacking in determination

He looked very determined in friendlies

Fucking FRIENDLIES

They're like having a kip on the pitch usually

Woah woah, not saying he lacks them (poor worded post by me), just saying he doesn't have them in the levels that Henderson does, because well it's Henderson.

You obviously havnt been reading some of the stuff that's been written in the past week. 🙂

Ha. It was a nod to that Jack. 😉

I like how Ryan tried to insinuate I edited my post to hid my shit gag. I replied to his comment where he had ALREADY quoted my initial post. Ha.

The internet is written in ink, not pencil.

Yeah Dave, you're definitely the one with the upper hand in the last page of this thread.

Yeah Dave, you're definitely the one with the upper hand in the last page of this thread.
Ha, im not trying to get the upperhand.

I didn't edit my post to hid the gag. Sure it was already quoted so can't be removed. I edited it as it made me feel dirty coz I'm better than that. [emoji6]

Ha, im not trying to get the upperhand.

I didn't edit my post to hid the gag. Sure it was already quoted so can't be removed. I edited it as it made me feel dirty coz I'm better than that. [emoji6]

How is the not booing shit puns and they will go away going?

Haha I know cloggy. Hence feeling dirty. I had to remove it from my initial post just to make peace with myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom