• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Roma vs Liverpool 00:30 ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should really sell Agger while he has some credibility as a defender.

If we bring Lovren in, he'll be 4th choice.

Also liked what I saw from Coates. Could see him actually being useful, but probably needs a loan spell.

not that it matters or that i care too much but that goal just reminded me of the poxy goals we were conceding last year . We concede too many from poor play and individual mistakes .

Fucking hell.

How many times have we seen Danny Agger turn his face away from the ball when a corner/cross comes in ...

He looks away from the ball, swings a leg in the wrong direction and scores an own goal.

BTW I'd love to know how many own goals we've conceded by courtesy of our centre backs over the past few seasons.

Seems like Skrtel & Agger is our lethal own goal strike force at the back.

Agger also got skinned in the initial attack that led to that corner. Stepped up to make a tackle, and whiffed terribly.

meh, if Iago Aspas has taught us anything it's that preseason doesn't mean a thing.

Can looked decent though

This is why I didn't end up going.
It costs $200 for a decent seat at a game where we only play all of the players we want in the shop window. Fucking sucks for liverpool fans in Boston.

Coates played well. Will be interesting to see how much more he plays in the pre-season and how he does. If he continues performing like he did today, I wonder if he could actually play himself back into Rodgers' plans.

Happy with what Can showed today, against good opposition. Good mobility and pace, decent ball skills and passing, and he won't be mistaken for a pushover when it comes to a physical contest. Like what I see so far.

Ibe learned a good lesson today - it's one thing beating defenders from Shamrock, Brondby and PNE for fun, but quite another coming up against teams like Roma.

Yay. Good every PL teams win in their pre season except for us yesterday. I think it is good omen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom