• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Ipswich (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple we have a bunch of fannies playing upfront and Ipswich know that. Get the bigger lads on. Gakkers and Nunez.

Entirely predictable half. Half the team has had no preseason and the other half have had a short preseason. Add in a new manager and Gravy somehow being our brand new centerpiece of the formation and it was always going to be scrappy.

Konate warming up.... I cant see that fixing anything.

I suspect this is a time for a good old fashioned bollocking. And then bring on Elliott if things are still shit after 10 mins
No excuses...

We have Harvey, Tsimikas, Bradley and Endo around the entire time. They can't be any worse.

Had hopes that Slot will start players based on merit. Guess not.

The usual first teamers are a lot of the problem here.

TAA, VVD and Robbo have not got into position quick enough for us to play out at the back.

And when they are in position they're either taking too long on the ball, too many touches on the ball, not moving after playing the ball or playing it long too quickly.

Hopefully early subs if theres no change in performance. Elliott for szob, dare i say endo for grav - hes playing well but he's not helping his defense get the ball out consistently enough. At least positionally endo knows they requirements. Then finally diogo for nunez. I'd want ti to be salah, but that won't happen

Not starting the players who had a full pre-season is weird. Elliot, Bradley, even Tsimikas Id say
Robbo hasnt had 90 min under his belt...you cant start him.
Selling Carvalho before signing someone else is weird too, probably our best player in pre-season.

Bradley and Nunez on

Hopefully early subs if theres no change in performance. Elliott for szob, dare i say endo for grav - hes playing well but he's not helping his defense get the ball out consistently enough. At least positionally endo knows they requirements. Then finally diogo for nunez. I'd want ti to be salah, but that won't happen
Salah was Klopp's boy, I hope Slot is fair.

It's been disappointing. We look slightly bamboozled by their press and there's only one outball to Salah, which is starting to be read and will be addressed at HT.

Mac Allister could do with dropping deeper in possession and help win some control.

It's looking like all 5 subs could be needed at this rate.

I think it's very limiting to have a side with no killer pace up front. It just makes things much easier.

All the shitness from Klopp’s worst part of last season. Zero patterns or triangles. Not crisp passing at all. Everything is off.

Taking Quansah off for no reason other than to do his head in is just typical Dutch arrogance and we shouldn't read anything into it.

diaz shows both sides of the coin there. Brilliant control and dribbling. Fucking monged shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom