• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premier League | Week 1 | Other Games Thread

My thoughts exactly. He's a great player. I probably wouldn't bother for a huge fee cos of his age, but if he's only got a year left seems like a deal worth exploring.
Don't forget Jadon Danns. I hope Slot gets a chance to really have a look at him, before he's shipped out on loan.

I'm not against getting Toney if we get a fair price for him, obviously Nunez has to go in that case, but I just don't see it happening.

Don't forget Jadon Danns. I hope Slot gets a chance to really have a look at him, before he's shipped out on loan.

I'm not against getting Toney if we get a fair price for him, obviously Nunez has to go in that case, but I just don't see it happening.

Just imagine if we came in for Toney out of nowhere. Boom. FSG!

Won't happen. But that would be something.

Toney is what Nunez should be for us (strong, quick, kinda flat track bully vibes). I don't see him like the top level at all. I expect we could sell Diaz, put Gakpo on the left and invest in a proper 9 that just poaches and doesn't miss. And is good at 1v1s against the keeper

meme1.png

Weird to see City with a mediocre, patched-up midfield. And not much goal threat from the wings either, although Savio is looking lively.

Cucurella winning his individual battles vs Doku so far.

thought VAR for offside was semi automated?

Asking about a games earlier today

Thought Pep is looking kind of strange… oh, it’s Maresca. Baldies are taking over EPL.

thought VAR for offside was semi automated?

Asking about a games earlier today
It's coming in for October. Loads ofcameras need putting up around the grounds to make it work. Hawkeye lost the bid so it's with someone else. Hawkeye still doing the goal like tech this year and then contract ends.

It's coming in for October. Loads ofcameras need putting up around the grounds to make it work. Hawkeye lost the bid so it's with someone else. Hawkeye still doing the goal like tech this year and then contract ends.
Standard PL bullshit. How it wasn't installed in all stadiums and ready to go for season start i'll never know

Savinho looks a player. Much better than Doku against Cucurella.

Nkunku very quiet so far.
How the fuck do they end up buying that one that good for what less then 30M ? - I just don't get it, - the kid has been bloody class, no wonder they have not gone and bought anyone else at this stage.

How the fuck do they end up buying that one that good for what less then 30M ? - I just don't get it, - the kid has been bloody class, no wonder they have not gone and bought anyone else at this stage.
Didn't they buy him from one of their own clubs in their portfolio?

They bought him early for their farm team Girona and brought him to City at the precise moment he was ready for the next step. This is why having another club in Europe is a huge advantage and that’s what Edwards is working on.

There's loads like Savinho in Brazil/Argentina waiting to be snapped up, produce them at an alarming rate......it's kinda their thing, we have nobody at the club capable of taking advantage.

Lavia and Nkunku look good. So our database is not completely shit.

Colwill can stay in London.
Enzo too. He has the first touch of a spruce. Strange one as he looked class before coming to Chelsea. Must be that horrible neck tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom