• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premier League | Week 1 | Other Games Thread

Lavia and Nkunku look good. So our database is not completely shit.

Colwill can stay in London.
Enzo too. Strange one as he looked class before coming to Chelsea. Must be that horrible neck tattoo.

First time really watching Lavia, seems a good one.
Certainly looks better than Enzo and Caicedo

I’ve noticed Chelsea players are very good at falling over in the box under minimal contact.

They bought him early for their farm team Girona and brought him at the precise moment he was ready for the next step. This is why having another club in Europe is a huge advantage and that’s what Edwards is working on.
Well it's a good idea, and Edwards needs to work faster, I know Brighton's owner has a club in Belgium as well. We seem to be taking so damn long at this under FSG, if it takes so long for us to mull over a player signing - imagine the length of time it would take to sign another club ? It's a joke.

Lavia is looking like a big powerhouse of a DM in this game - we should not have fucked him around.

They bought him early for their farm team Girona and brought him to City at the precise moment he was ready for the next step. This is why having another club in Europe is a huge advantage and that’s what Edwards is working on.
I am skeptical about that. We are just one part of FSG's overall portfolio where every investment needs an ROI.

Meanwhile the farm teams over at City's are all setup with the single focus of making City successful.

Yeah, looking decent, but I prefer Gravenberch.
Different type of player, I think I would be happy to endorse Gravenberch a bit more if he had a Lavia beside him. Still, I am not going to fall for Gravenberch based on 45 minutes of a good 2nd half yesterday. We can only make a reasonable judgement on this setup after the upcoming Man United Game result.

Standard PL bullshit. How it wasn't installed in all stadiums and ready to go for season start i'll never know
Because it needed all clubs to agree and that was at the last general meeting (the one Wolves lost the vote to abololish it 19-1)

Because it needed all clubs to agree and that was at the last general meeting (the one Wolves lost the vote to abololish it 19-1)
why bother rolling it out late? let it roll over to the next season. All it will do is have people questioning decisions until october. PL should have said "if you want it this season, you need to get installed, and if we don't have it in time for first game, we wait a year"

this isn't a minor rule change, its changing the entire way offsides are determined. thats not a mid season "tweak"

Don't see much wrong with that disallowed goal tbh. Everyones entitled to go for it and contact was minimal

Back
Top Bottom