• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Ipswich (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
bet gakkers is a bit fucked off. Earlier this week he was interviewed and said "yeah slot sees me as a LW" - first minutes of the season he's playing up top

The rest of the game, he had the first real chance. Have a look at his assists stats, he underhits and misplaces a lot of final passes.

Ok?

Jota mishit an easy ball to put Mo through first half and missed a sitter 2nd before he scored but nothing was said? Then the time Diaz beats his man and finds a team mate in the box who can't control the pass, "fuck sakes Diaz". Guess fans will be overly picky on certain players so to a degree I understand it.

Also, can we stop the #6/Gravvy blame game whenever we are shit.

He was not the problem in the first half. If anything Macca and Szobo were worse.

Gravvy's lack of defensive nous will probably cost us in the big games, but Zubimendi's lack of athleticism would have also cost us in games too.

Grav has been the best player on the park over the 90.

2nd half has probably been Szobo's half.

Ok?

Jota mishit an easy ball to put Mo through first half and missed a sitter 2nd before he scored but nothing was said? Then the time Diaz beats his man and finds a team mate in the box who can't control the pass, "fuck sakes Diaz"
Missed a sitter for the first goal, Diaz constantly is under performing at his role.
And just ruined another break on 88th min, are you watching the same game?

Missed a sitter for the first goal, Diaz constantly is under performing at his role.

Not much you can do when the keeper takes you out before you can get a clean connection.

You're being picky, picking out one moment here and there and not looking at the bigger picture.

He was not the problem in the first half. If anything Macca and Szobo were worse.

Gravvy's lack of defensive nous will probably cost us in the big games, but Zubimendi's lack of athleticism would have also cost us in games too.
Were people blaming gravy? Know i said szob was shite, macca was on the periphery and gravy is learning the role.

I like what I am seeing. Abit of grit and heart. The way he uses his body feint to evade the pressure is almost an art. He just needs some consistency.

Gotta love that slotball is so similar to Kloppball. Maybe Kloppball minus Nunez is enough to make us champions.

I can very much imagine slot watching our matches from last season thinking everything was great but this fucking dickhead ruined everything. If that's the case then get ready for the parade in May.

Sitter after sitter, he's an exciting player, but woefully underperforms his XG. He's possibly worse than Nunez when it comes to XG.

We need to replace one of him/Nunez as they are our pace merchants.

Defender stops Szobo from getting a shot away, if that's Diaz..."fuck sakes Diaz, that's shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom