• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (A) - Sat 16th 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can deduce from that picture is that he's alive
Probably pull up tomorrow or in the warm up on match day. It’s Liverpool, the next surprise is just round the corner.

I'll be surprised if anyone who's not in training today is in the starting line up, Nunez :(

Last edited:
Well at least he's able to walk around.
78a86b6b9707e8fddcf3d11fccdc5c84.jpg

The South American absentees [Diaz, Nunez & Mac Allister] didn't train because they are scheduled to return a day later . -
@LusbyJack

Feels likely that we would start Salah Gakpo & Jota up front if Nunez & Diaz aren't back until tomorrow.

-----Grav-Mac-----
Doak-Szobo-Diaz
----------Mo-----------

Make it so. (if Nunez is out)

Then you'd be angry at him for enjoying being a sick note bastard.

Besides, he'd tear his zygomaticus.
Ha, I'm not even angry, just wanted everyone to think I was.....long past craving the day where we actually see a fit Thiago. The dreaded white flag has been waved enough times.

Most of our in form players seem to be returning late but it feels good having a bit of depth, and Wolves are shit anyway

Ali
Trent Matip Gomez Robbo
Szobo Endo Jones
Salah Gakpo Jota

Gomez at RB and Konate in the middle if Trent isn't fit

We still don't know the injury status Trent and Konate.
Hoping for good news on Friday.

Like I mentioned in the other thread we have 4 players returning from South America on Wednesday. I've seen the highlights, really tough and intense games.
So I have a feeling that only Alisson will start.

Worst case scenario, meaning Trent and Konate are out:

Ali

Gomez
Matip
Quansah
Robbo

Endo
Szobo
Jones

Jota
Gakpo
Salah
*cough*

With everyone traveling and our SA contingent relatively late back (so rested with the exception of Ali & Mac) I feel Gravenbech will start - he gave up playing in the internationals to get more time adjusting.

————— Alisson ——————
Trent - Matip - Gomez - Robbo
————— Mac A —————
—— Slobbers —— Grav. ——
— Salah — Gakpo — Jota —
Cough 2

Rumours about Thiago going to Trabzonspor in the last day of the Turkish transfer window.

We lost to Bournmouth last season at 12.30 kick off after beating United 7-0 last season. Hopefully with us being in Europa league, we should avoid thr 12.30am Sat kick offs. Pointless slot, just let Sky televise a 3pm game and be done with a stupid archaic rule.

We lost to Bournmouth last season at 12.30 kick off after beating United 7-0 last season. Hopefully with us being in Europa league, we should avoid thr 12.30am Sat kick offs. Pointless slot, just let Sky televise a 3pm game and be done with a stupid archaic rule.
Dunno about that, I quite like getting smashed over 3 games on a saturday now that I don't get pilled up every friday anymore

Well, just watched the press conference.

Trent is out
Konate has been training normally for two days
Thiago is running
South Americans came back late. Darwin seems fine.
Quansah trained the whole week he didn't have any issues, so leaving the U20 squad was not injury related.

Klopp likes Berchie, but said that he needs to work on his defending. Indicated that he's not ready to start.

Based on that, starters tomorrow:

Alisson

Gomez
Konate (75%)
Matip
Robbo

Endo
Szobo
Jones

Salah
Gakpo
Jota

Last edited:
Don't think I've ever heard Klopp so in depth about a former player before....the Hendo question took up about half the press.

Nice to see James bellend Pearce get another rollocking off of Klopp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom