• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (A) - Sat 16th 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seemed to do just fine last season. Hasn't been played upfront.

I feel like the pack of pace from him slows us down a little bit, and the false 9 positioning stifles szbosz and Mac from doing what they do. Hopefully I'm wrong for this weekend.

Yeah was going to say Gakpo isn't a slouch, but we've been playing him out of position so far. He's scored two in the international break which is ideally timed for him to return with some confidence.

Will be interesting to see if we start Mac Allister after arriving late and playing away at Bolivia.

Gakpo is boss.

was only a few weeks ago that Nunez shouldn’t be starting etc etc etc.

We’ve a great frontline with serious depth of talent.
Relax

I feel like the pack of pace from him slows us down a little bit, and the false 9 positioning stifles szbosz and Mac from doing what they do. Hopefully I'm wrong for this weekend.

Has he really been given a go alongside them, though? Gakpo has been in midfield this year and then got replaced by Nunez.

Actually wouldn't mind seeing any of our midfield combo's these days.

Endo Grav Szobo, heck even Endo Grav Jones I could live with.

F5-wgfyWAAEM0dC

FFS.
Will this man ever be fit to play football again?
Is Thiago even alive?

Trent and Nunez could be fit I reckon. Thiago is a write off. Should sell him for a nominal fee in January and get Andre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom