• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Bournemouth (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has happened to salahs shooting? He has shown a bit more energy since the red card, they all have. I cant wait to see a Mac Allister Endo Slobbers midfield 3 taking shape.
Gakpo is a poor mans Kuyt.

I'm sure you'd find out they're just as shit everywhere else if you watched other leagues regularly. Just look at the supposed picks of the bunch in CL or World cup

Nah, they're a special breed in this country. Absolutely horrendous.

What has happened to salahs shooting? He has shown a bit more energy since the red card, they all have. I cant wait to see a Mac Allister Endo Slobbers midfield 3 taking shape.
Gakpo is a poor mans Kuyt.

Nah. Gakpo is Firmino with height and speed, just playing out of position right now.

That's a massive statement. Gakpo has a lot to do to be compared to Bobby. A lot.

Fair. But, poor man’s Kuyt is even more extreme.

I am confident that Gakpo will be become a key player and Bobby was so frustratingly inconsistent and could never outrun a defender when clean through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom