• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Bournemouth (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's saying "Szoboszlai" and giving the thumbs up wot does it.
Think that on the opening game and this one he was the stand out player..
I also believe that the combination of Diaz,Nunez and Salah works better than Diaz Jota, and Salah

Why is it, that I have ZERO memory of Solanke playing for us. Weird!

I remember his outbound transfer fee and vague recollection of some comical misses.

He's done well for Bournemouth though. Which is just as well. If everyone tanks, we won't be able to fleece teams ongoing.

54 goals in 4 seasons for B’mouth is a good record

Yeah - but 44 of those goals were in 2 seasons in the Championship.

He’s scored 7 goals in 77 Premier League games for Bournemouth.

Hard working, strong and a willing runner - but he’s basically at the level of a very good Championship player.

I think Solanke would have fitted in well to our squad in his current guise - he has very good touch, control and vision for a pass for a forward. I always thought when he made appearances that he looked like he could be a successor as a false 9, but he was coming through the ranks at the wrong time and it was the right thing to do to sell on.

16m profit for a lad that scored one goal in two seasons is good business and it suggests there is more to his game

I think he found the route to first team blocked by the first picks in front of him. Pretty much the lot of most young players at Liverpool, I’d say.

Hasn't worked out for Rhian has it. 4 goals in 50+ appearances. 23 millions. We have an option to buy back for 40 million.

Edit: Found this
"Paul Heckingbottom admits he has “minimal expectations” about Rhian Brewster’s long-awaited comeback from injury after the Sheffield United striker began training with his teammates again. The former Liverpool man has not played since last October after suffering a hamstring injury away at West Brom, but was seen stepping up his recovery and working hard with coaching staff out in Portugal on United’s pre-season tour.

United’s record signing has played just 33 times across the last two seasons after being struck down by badly-timed injuries, and the Blades’ medical staff are carefully managing his recovery to ensure he is in the best possible shape when he makes his return to Heckingbottom’s first-team squad."

I think Solanke would have fitted in well to our squad in his current guise - he has very good touch, control and vision for a pass for a forward. I always thought when he made appearances that he looked like he could be a successor as a false 9, but he was coming through the ranks at the wrong time and it was the right thing to do to sell on.
With 7 goals in 77 PL games? Or whatever it is.

Alexis Mac Allister will not serve a suspension after a successful appeal against the red card he received during Saturday’s victory over AFC Bournemouth.

The Liverpool midfielder was sent off in the second half of the Premier League fixture following a tackle on Ryan Christie.
A club appeal against the suspension has now been upheld by an Independent Regulatory Commission, meaning Mac Allister is eligible for selection when the Reds travel to Newcastle United on Sunday.

liverpool fc official

Yeah - but 44 of those goals were in 2 seasons in the Championship.

He’s scored 7 goals in 77 Premier League games for Bournemouth.

Hard working, strong and a willing runner - but he’s basically at the level of a very good Championship player.
He’s 25 soon to be 26, he needs to kick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom