• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sturridge injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no chance there was any malice in that tweet.

This is a disaster alright but I suppose this is why we strengthened the squad so much. Playing him for so long the other was ridiculous, I know that's not when he picked up the injury but it didn't do him any favours so once again we have that iron haired bellend to thank.

Studge was pants when he came back from injury at the end of last season. Hopefully he doesn't take as long to get going this time.

Studge was pants when he came back from injury at the end of last season. Hopefully he doesn't take as long to get going this time.

The columns after the positions he played in are goals scored and assists.

ZdalU7T.png

Reactions: Leo
The columns after the positions he played in are goals scored and assists.

ZdalU7T.png

So this is telling us after he was out with an ankle injury he scored 9 goals in 7 games? Yeah, I hope he takes just as long to get going this time.

It's saying he scored or assisted in every game immediately after returning from a month-long layoff, until Spurs. Then came back from his last injury, drew a blank in 32 minutes against Chelsea, then scored in each of the 2 games after that again.

He needs to get injured more often I think.

Lol.....this never fails to amuse me.

How come Dreamy gets so many things wrong? Surely it's not possible?

He is going to come back here and say...." he got the goals but he wasn't sharp"?

LFCZA ‏@LFCZA 15m
At least the #Sturridge injury isn't as bad as first feared. The lads from the Anfieldwrap frequent a forum I go onto....1/2

LFCZA ‏@LFCZA 14m
The man himself (Sturridge) says the injury isn't bad. Villa may come too soon (still a chance) but could make Ludogrets. 2/2

LFCZA ‏@LFCZA 1m
#Sturridge has himself told lads from the Anfield Wrap (the lads know him from their interview last season) that the injury isn't as serious

Do you remember when he came back from injury and scored the equalising goal against Everton away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom