• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

International Break - Sept

Seriously Southgate deserves to be re-hired and sacked for not playing Trent at RB.
I was just thinking it. 8yrs of Southgate, imagine being Trent going to every single shitty friendly, gathering, Tournament and knowing you are never going to start. Fair play to the lad in that respect for turning up.

More injuries for our rivals.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

The only positive to Gareth ignoring Trent was that he felt loved at Liverpool when he’d return back 😂

Him and Rice the only outfield players to play the whole of both games. Rice suspended at the weekend so no biggie.
Good job Arne has been managing his minutes.
Trent might play 90 mins but he doesn't overexert himself.
He'll be fully fit and ready to go on Thursday.

It's mad to think that 12 months ago, Jordan Henderson was still playing for England and was a huge influence in the dressing room. Now, despite him being our captain for some of the most successful years in the club's recent history, I've practically forgotten all about him and find it had to believe that he's still playing.
He just seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth and might as well have retired for all we hear of him.
It actually makes me feel quite sad. I'd rather have seen him go out in some sort of blaze of glory.

It's mad to think that 12 months ago, Jordan Henderson was still playing for England and was a huge influence in the dressing room. Now, despite him being our captain for some of the most successful years in the club's recent history, I've practically forgotten all about him and find it had to believe that he's still playing.
He just seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth and might as well have retired for all we hear of him.
It actually makes me feel quite sad. I'd rather have seen him go out in some sort of blaze of glory.
Ajax fans aren't exactly enamoured with him either. Klopp really could get more from players that may have never had such a good career elsewhere

Ajax fans aren't exactly enamoured with him either. Klopp really could get more from players that may have never had such a good career elsewhere
I also think he burnt a lot of guys out with the enormous physical strain of his tactics, but there's not many that have come near the same performance levels after leaving us in recent years.

I was just thinking it. 8yrs of Southgate, imagine being Trent going to every single shitty friendly, gathering, Tournament and knowing you are never going to start. Fair play to the lad in that respect for turning up.
Indeed @rubans

Part of me wants Trent to leave and go to Real Madrid mainly so that this constant media scrutiny of his worth as a player deserving to be in the England team would just FUCKING STOP !!!

He won everything in club football before Walker and every other fucking RB in this country did by the age of what ? 22, playing against some of the best attackers of the day, yet they all doubt him and constantly just look to see if he will do for England's national team. The camera is constantly on him - I mean remember that game against Malta away last season where scored that blinder of a goal - but it was ruined for me because of the constant attention of what Trent is doing - like fucking Trueman Show - he gets treated like a lab rat. When does it end ? - I just don't know. To make me even more pissed - I love the way the cunt reporter goes and asks Kane - "what did you think of Trents performance ?" - it's as if a Trent is like a junior just starting out in the England team on the same level is as Kobe Mainoo.

I tell you - players like Foden can have 30 bad games where they do fuck all, and still no mention of it in the national media - but if Trent has one bad game - you just know the pressure will be on the manager to drop him. I have yet to hear the media even mention the fuckups down Walkers side that led to the goals being scored against England. Not one fucking mention.

i can barely be arsed defending hendo again but his game was 90% running. his career died when his legs did and his days were numbered even if he had stayed at lfc with klopp.

Back
Top Bottom