• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - Nottingham Forest (H) - Sat 14th Sept 15:00

No player out there good enough to get in this squad, that’s what these cunts want you to believe.

What a crock of shit.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Werner, Edwards and Hughes were all in a sauna somewhere noshing each other off.

The only thing I blame Slot for are the subs

These are the players that should be breaking every sinew to get in to slots xi. Yet none of them did anything to even trouble slots thoughts. If anything they should be further away from the xi, but that can't happen as we've got owners unwilling to invest in players.

I hope I'm wrong. That's all I'm saying. I know y'all think Slot is the new messiah so I'm not getting into an argument about it but it was clear today that the lineup and tactics were lacking.
I'm not expecting anything from slot tbh. It'd be nice if he was a success but I think that's going to be a very difficult ask. As it's early doors, some slacks being cut for me. Obviously if we're early December and the same things keep cropping up, then the concerns happen.

I hope I'm wrong. That's all I'm saying. I know y'all think Slot is the new messiah so I'm not getting into an argument about it but it was clear today that the lineup and tactics were lacking.
Agree with you but I think our home advantage amd having what many would consider a better starting 11 should have won regardless of tactics. They should have won that game.

Jesus, where to start with that utter drivel..?

Only players who garnered even a little credit today were Grav, Virgil, Ibou and Ali. Szobo, Mo, Trent were diabolical. Pure toilet. Maybe Robbo too. The rest of the starters and all the subs were only shite, except for Nunez, who was extra shite, and looked like he was playing after finishing up a week-long bender 20 minutes before he came on.

I thought Slot was very poor today, also: Starting Macca and Diaz felt a stretch - I’d have gone with Endo holding and Gakpo out left, The two lads could have come on if things hadn’t been working out. Also, the subs were just awful… How Szobo and Mo weren’t the first two off the pitch is beyond me. Hope Mo isn’t untouchable with the new guy, too. Also, on a team like this without a truly dominant forward, Jota would always be the last one up top that I’d take off…. He’s a finisher, and even when brutal, he can change a game in a second.

None of the subs did anything to improve what we’d seen before them, which is quite the achievement…. Ususlly, at least one of five brings something to the party. Darwin, in particular, looked like he’d never played the game before, and his losing the ball near their box is what led to their winner.

Everything was slow today, with 90% of our first touches in their half going backwards…. All too often, we slowed down what could have been a good counter attack, and on the rare occasions that the final ball attempted wasn’t the worst choice possible, the pass itself was wretched. Some to the passing (and attempted passing) by Szobo and Mo was genuinely amateurish.

And, to make matters worse, am I the only one who saw Trent acting Mr. Billy Big Bollocks from very early on, barking at his teammates, throwing his arms in the air, and generally acting like he’s the king of the hill and everybody else must bow to his desires..? It’s grated on me even more when it’s during a match that you’ve been total garbage all day.

I could keep going, but you all watched the same shit show I did. Most of them were dreadful, a few were decent, a few others pitiful. Forest did exactly what they came to do, where as we didn’t look like we even had a plan. We made it worryingly easy for them to contain us, and although bad days do just happen sometimes, this felt so much worse than that…. Nothing was working, anywhere.

Fingers crossed we have a collective bounce back in Milan, and, more importantly, next weekend.

Right, I’m off to eat my feelings with a big, fat burger!

Slots a baldy cunt.

We all knew he was going to be shit. What kind of fucking bing bong plays players who have played 2 games and commuted half way round the world this week.

Useless thick twat.

Thanks for the 3 wins now fuck off
Yeah who does he think he is leaving us stranded in 2nd place!

Bad day at the office. These things happen. It's the reaction as Klopp use to say.
Slot needs to learn from this and adapt. We are going to see losses, this one brings players and fans down to ground with a bang

So you'd happily see us drop points just so you can get to see your faves start the game? They're not good enough. That first hour was shit, didn't create a fucking thing.
Daiz should have never went off, Salah was playing shit. Could have bought on Gakpo for Jota, move Daiz to the right, and Salah to the middle,Gakpo Left At lease we that way we would have created more, and Salah would have had the scraps to feed on...

But I have to say that we got what we deserved. When Salah is playing so shit and you can't sub him we are going to get fucked

They were both average at best. Mac had 1 good pass/cross and then spent the entire half on the floor, Diaz 1 good effort he made himself then didn't see him again. These guys are clearly fatigued from having a long arsed summer and travelling halfway across the world and back in a week.

Virg, Ibou, Grav. Those were the only 3 that come away with any credit.
Problem being everytime we came forward the ball endded up at Salah and his attempt at passing was way off.

Daiz should have never went off, Salah was playing shit. Chould have bought on Gakpo for Jota, move Daiz to the right, and Salah to the middle,Gakpo Left At lease we that way we would have created more, and Salah would have had the scraps to feed on...

But I have to say that we got what we deserved. When Salah is playing so shit and you can't sub him we are going to get fucked
If Arne has no plans to use Endo this season then we should've signed another number 6.

I said we aint doing shit this season unless we signed a DM and CB in the summer and we fucked it up.

We've got a bunch of cunts sitting above Arne.

One thing I noticed about Salah, he rarely does first time crosses into the box. He likes holding on to the ball, having a look and then cross the ball. More often than not, it gives the opposition time to reorganise. Saw it plenty of times yesterday, with Jota looking frustrated in the box.

We all got people we miss.

liverpool-england-ian-rush-john-aldridge-and-john-barnes-of-liverpool-during-the-lfc.jpg

I guess this is why you don't immediately give Salah a 3 year contract. He's been horrendous today.
Most everyone was poor today. He’s still our best player and I would 100% give him a new contract. A poor game along with everyone else after internationals doesn’t change that. Would be nice if he retired from international footy though.

Bradley? Mo. Fucked up practically everything he touched ... and that was a lot. Not sure if I've seen a worse performance from him.
I was referring to goal.
Salah misplaced a lot of balls today. One of his worst games for sure and it seemed almost everyone else was the same. Harsh lesson for Slot and he can’t even blame the kick off time.

I was referring to goal.
Salah misplaced a lot of balls today. One of his worst games for sure and it seemed almost everyone else was the same. Harsh lesson for Slot and he can’t even blame the kick off time.
He didn't, I saw the post match press conference. He didn't even blame the international break. Said that they all came back strong, instead he blamed it individual performances ( in possession), said they weren't up to the standard he was used to from the those players.

From all the reports people have also said that Diaz was our best attacker, and should have stayed on.
He was our best attacker because the rest of them were 2/10s.

Diaz was just ok. The fatique was clear, 2nd half he didn't touch the ball.

Back
Top Bottom