• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

International Break - Sept

Good question.

Haven't seen much but he's very right footed, quick but like in short distances, decent technique, good finisher.
Likes cutting in from the right side. I don't know who to compare him with, he's a Robbie Keane-ish.
I mean we're playing Estonia right now, so not exactly the best measuring stick.

15 G/A so far this season is insane

Konate on the bench for France. Excellent
Not great for his confidence. Deschamps probably blaming him and Fofana for the debacle against France. To be honest, he wasn't exactly an innocent bystander.

Not great for his confidence. Deschamps probably blaming him and Fofana for the debacle against France. To be honest, he wasn't exactly an innocent bystander.

Think its more rotation. Griezmann, Mbappe and Hernandez also on the bench.

Oh no. Both Konate and Quansah have had their confidence destroyed by Slot. Virgil next ....

Some worrying news for Arsenal (and indeed Norway) fans. “Ødegård had to leave the match with what looked like a serious ankle injury,” reports Henning Reinton. Looks like he was carted off the pitch in tears, unable to put much, if any, weight on his leg.

Just for a second I had Haaland in mind.

Some worrying news for Arsenal (and indeed Norway) fans. “Ødegård had to leave the match with what looked like a serious ankle injury,” reports Henning Reinton. Looks like he was carted off the pitch in tears, unable to put much, if any, weight on his leg.

Yeah and Haaland scored the winner

Hattrick by Sesko

Arsenal picking up injuries and city getting relegated. Lovely.

I'm still surprised that we actually played Salzburg, saw his potential and didn't sign him.
He must be a cunt or something.

I think his transfer and path way was already mapped out in the Red Bull system. He rejected a big money move this summer to continue his development at Leipzig.

We should deffo sign him. Fantastic talent

Was a really bad injury tbf. He twisted that ankle in a way that would likely result in ligament damage. I’d say he misses both Spurs and City.
Yeah I saw that, he's definitely out for at least 2 weeks

Arsenal dropping points to Spurs and losing to City and they’re probably fucked already in the title race.

Arsenal dropping points to Spurs and losing to City and they’re probably fucked already in the title race.
That's all well and good, but we need Arsenal to take points off City. Just like we needed Chelsea to do it, but they seem to play these teams at the best possible time.

We need the sentence / punishment to be made this season. I have the fear city will drag it out

Back
Top Bottom