• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

International Break - Sept

Nations league is pure trash but it's good to see after years of stagnation, the Dutch have finally managed to somewhat regroup amongst Europe's best. Just a top striker and competent coach away from being contenders again.

& stay away from Slot you cunts.

This is 5 matches we've seen him in this position and he's looked top class in every one of those matches. Roll on Arsenal.
And every time I see clips of various 6's I think to myself why the world is so fucked up.

Dutch were good value for the win but van Dijk and de Ligt were both an absolute mess for the first equaliser.

Jota starts for Portugal. Please stay fit.
It's fine, we've got Nunez

kid-gag.gif

How good is Gyökeres @Modo ?
His stas are insane.
Good question.

Haven't seen much but he's very right footed, quick but like in short distances, decent technique, good finisher.
Likes cutting in from the right side. I don't know who to compare him with, he's kinda Robbie Keane-ish.
I mean we're playing Estonia right now, so not exactly the best measuring stick.

Back
Top Bottom