• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sturridge injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Sturridge ‏@D_Sturridge 1h
Heartbroken soul right now believe me. Hopefully be back soon fighting fit for LFC. Nothing worse than being injured. My heads gone...
1f62a.png

We could also just go one up top. Sterling, Lallana and Markovic all around balo

I just assumed that would be our preference. Balotelli looks much more suited to a lone striker role than Sturridge, and it allows us to get Markovic in the team.

Or we could play Sterling up top with Balo.

Either way, I wouldn't be picking Lambert in a hurry, not with the talent we've got in AM.

We'll be fine. We've got super mario, 2 spare other strikers. And plenty of goals in the other midfielders/forwards. Balotelli's got this.

Rumours suggesting four months out.

I honestly don't know what to say. I'm fucking through with England, though. Devastated if true.

London Evening Standard reporting that he's out for up to 4 months.

Mirror 3 weeks

Guardian 2-3 weeks

Until its confirmed on the offal or in the Echo its guesswork at best. I'm guessing 4-6 weeks

Jesus I really feel genuinely angry about this. Fucking fucking international football. Two weeks with no game right a the start of the season, Roy cunting Hodgson as manager, that fucking ugly piece of crap Wembley half empty, and Sturridge injured AGAIN!!!

I renounce my nationality! There's Scottish, Welsh, Dutch, and Spanish on my mum's side of the family. Plus I like Spain. Right fuck it that's it I'm Spanish.

We injure Chelsea strikers. Ole etc.

Fuck me! I just knew something like this would happen. Gutting but on a positive note it will be interesting to see Balotteli in the lone role.

As a side note - I have real problems spelling Balotteli - I'm aware that this is very stupid but it's true. 🙁

That is fairly cloggish indeed.

Yeah but I hate the colour orange. Plus they were Dutch Jews, which somehow lessens the sense of belonging. Really more just a place they would have been transported to death from rather than a proper ancestral homeland.

Fuck me! I just knew something like this would happen. Gutting but on a positive note it will be interesting to see Balotteli in the lone role.

As a side note - I have real problems spelling Balotteli - I'm aware that this is very stupid but it's true. 🙁

Hahaha I hope you deliberately spelt that wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom