• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sturridge injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me! I just knew something like this would happen. Gutting but on a positive note it will be interesting to see Balotteli in the lone role.

As a side note - I have real problems spelling Balotteli - I'm aware that this is very stupid but it's true. 🙁
You can just refer to him as Barwuah.

Seems as though LES mixed up Siem De Jong and Studge.
De Jong is out for 4 months, while Studge has a grade 1 tear.
Thats 1-3 weeks. Same as Guardian/Mirror.

phpQsLuXs.jpg

well this is exactly why we bought mad mario .

If all these injuries are coming at england training i am a little pissed off as it means he must be doing something there that he doesn't at liverpool and someone from himself, us and england need to acknowledge what so he doesn't keep doing it .

I wouldn't say Sturridge is a sicknote, but I don't think he's far off it. He does seem to be out a fair bit.

• Hamstring 13/04/14 -> 24/04/14
  • Ankle Ligaments 26/11/13 -> 08/01/14
  • Hip/Thigh Injury 01/09/13 -> 14/09/13
  • Ankle Ligaments 29/05/13 -> 04/08/13
  • Hamstring 19/02/13 -> 08/03/13
  • Hip/Thigh Injury 03/02/13 -> 15/02/13
  • Hamstring 18/11/12 - > 11/12/12
  • Hamstring 16/09/12 -> 18/10/12
  • Broken Toe 12/08/12 -> 17/08/12
  • Viral Meningitis 02/07/12 -> 23/07/12

Fabio Borini promoted to Striker #3 !

Fabs immediately posted his appreciation :

fabio borini @borinifabio29 · 14h
Good game today! Nice assist!
1f61c.png
and now a weekend off with @Erin_ONeill_Xo

couldn't been better!!
1f389.png
26bd.png
2764.png

Not impressed at all with Borini's response to this. Thinking you might get a chance through another player's injury is one thing, but celebrating it on social media is out of order. IF he gets in the side he had better produce something.

Fair point. I posted that when I saw the first quote in the thread. Memo to self - resist the temptation in future.

If he's out for 4 weeks, these are he'll miss 4 league games, 2 CL games and 1 League Cup game, although I think he'd have been rested for the last one anyway. And then the October international break gives him another 2 weeks to rest / recover, assuming Hodgson doesn't fuck with us and call him up if he happens to return a week earlier.

The derby at Anfield aside, there are no tough games on paper, though Basel away might be a bit tricky. I'm expect Sterling and Markovic to step up and provide the bursts of speed into the space behind enemy lines in Sturridge's absence.

September 2014
Sat - 13 Aston Villa (H) - EPL
Tue - 16 Ludogorets (H) - CL
Sat - 20 West Ham (A) - EPL
Tue - 23 Middlesbrough (H) - LC
Sat - 27 Everton (H) - EPL

October 2014
Wed - 1 Basel (A) - CL
Sat - 4 West Brom (H) - EPL
---------------------------------
Sun - 19 QPR (A) - EPL
Wed - 22 Real Madrid (H) - CL
Sat - 25 Hull (H) - EPL

November 2014
Sat - 1 Newcastle (A) - EPL
Tue - 4 Real Madrid (A) - CL
Sat - 8 Chelsea (H) - EPL

The fact that last season Hodgson played him on, in a meaningless friendly, even though he was known to be carrying an injury, in order to 'assess his attitude,' should have convinced the club that this is a manager who should be treated with absolute contempt. He's a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom